|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ESET-NOD32||8.0.417401||[email protected] ransomware.CB|
|ALYac||6.319655||Variant of Win32/[email protected] ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Coinage 1.2 , HyperSwitch 0.2.481-dev , Plain Weather 1.3 , MeshLab 1.3.3 , InCatalog 2.13.2 , Subtitle Studio 1.1.2 , Aura 1.1 , Space Miner Blast 1.0.0 , 4Media Media Toolkit Ultimate , Labels & Addresses , Tresorit 2.0.412.317 , Tuning Fork 1.01 , EXIFplot 1.0 , Missing Sync for Android 2.0.1 , Birthdays in History 1.0.5 , Speed Reading III , Shinesoft Video Converter , VoteWatch 1.1 , Time Out Of Mind Tumbling Myths 1.0
Introduction To [email protected] ransomware
[email protected] ransomware is a file encrypting virus which locks your all files and folder and scare you to get the decryption code. It means you will need the decryption key to unlock your files when your all files get encrypted and the hackers will demand ransom to give the key. This is very hazardous for your computer. It makes your PC totally ruin and inaccessible. You will never access your system without the decryption code.
How Does [email protected] ransomware Invades Your System
[email protected] ransomware invades by the spam e-mail attachment, unpatched software, social media, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting low quality website, clicking on unwanted link etc.
How Your Files Get Encrypted By [email protected] ransomware
[email protected] ransomware encrypts your files by using the AES and RSA ciphers. You will get the locked files in your computer. This happens due to extension which is used as a suffix to change the file name. The files which get encrypted are images, power-point, spreadsheet, document, audio, video, etc. The file formats which get encrypted are .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .png, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls etc.
What Are The Hazardous Effects Of [email protected] ransomware
After encrypting the files, [email protected] ransomware makes your PC inaccessible and when you go to open the files, you will be unable to do so. You will not be able to access your computer freely. The hackers drop a ransom note to demand the money in Bitcoin. They drop a ransom note in the form of Html or txt file. They warn you to pay the money. If you will not pay the money, your all files will get deleted by them. The hackers give you a deadline to pay the amount. But you should never pay the amount because you are not going to get back your files. They are not going to give you any decryption key.
You should use the data recovery software to restore your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] ransomware as early as possible from your computer.
Remove [email protected] ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.