RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 has encrypted all the files and asks me to purchase the private key. It says that it is only way to decrypt the files. I am detecting lots of strange activities in the PC and performing a single task is almost impossible. I have heard that even the private key also fails to decrypt the files. Is it correct? Is there any other way to decrypt the files which are encrypted by RECOVERcoebt RSA4096? I need immediate assistance from the expert, please help me.
RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 is identified as ransomware whose presence is not safe for the system performance and users identity. Mainly, it enters in the system when user clicks on the links of spam emails which says that you have won some prizes, payment notifications etc. Presence of RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 can encrypt all types of data, files, pictures, videos, documents etc and you will get error messages at the time of opening them. You will be asked to purchase the private key to decrypt the files by sending some amount of money. In fact, it will create a text file on the desktop and ask the users to contact on the given email address and follow the instructions if you really want to get back your important files. In reality, RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 is not trustworthy for the users, so avoid following its instructions.
Once the files gets encrypted by RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 then you will not be able to decrypt it. You should know that it is a trick used by the third party hackers to fool the innocent users and earn illegal profits. The worst part is that they can track your online session and records the sensitive details related to your bank account, passwords, login information, credit card number etc. It will only affect your personal identity and even after the payment, you will not detect any changes in the system performance. It will become almost impossible to work on the compromised PC and almost all the softwares will stop responding. So, what are you thinking for, if you have detected RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 then try to remove it immediately in order to avoid further troubles.
Remove RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 From Your PC
Step 1: Remove RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To RECOVERcoebt RSA4096
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the RECOVERcoebt RSA4096 infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.