|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Comodo||5.0.154102||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|Bkav||5.117247||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Virus.B|
|VX Vault||4.6.537||IESecurityPro, NT Logon Capture|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Fairmount 1.1 , MacFort , Protect Files 2.1.1 , Food Service Navigator 1.0.4 , Adobe Motion Exchange Plug-in 5.5 , Bigasoft ASF Converter , RevolverHD 2.2.0 , Googlet 1.5.1 , spamtrainer 2.0.0 , KitsapSun 1.1 , BatchOutput PDF , GolfXPress 3.1 , Address Book Dates 1.4 , RailsMan 0.1 , Accio French-English Dictionary 1.0
Introduction To [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a file Cryptor Trojan which has infected many PCs till now. It was reported recently and is categorized as a low-tier threat. It runs in a temp folder and provides inaccessibility to your system. It locks your all files and you will need decryption key to unlock the files.
[email protected] Virus encrypts the files by the AES and RSA cipher and add the extension at the end of the file name. It uses as the suffix to change the file names. The files which get encrypted are as images, documents, audio, video, spreadsheet, power point etc. The file formats which get encrypted are as jpg, jpeg, xls, mp3, doc etc. If you will go to open your files, you will get a nasty message and your computer will get totally inaccessible in this condition.
What Are The Difficult Scenario From [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is very harmful because it not only locks your files but also demand the ransom charges to unlock your files. The hackers demand the ransom amount by giving the warning message via ransom note. The ransom note get droped on the desktop. The hackers also give email ID to contact them. They give the deadline of few days to pay the money. They also warn you that if you will not pay the amount, your all files will get deleted by them permanently. You will off course become a victim and give money to them to take decryption key. But this will be a major mistake because they will not give you any decryption key and never will never open your files. So, it is much better that you should not pay them. Create a back up file in external hard drive and use the data recovery software to restore your data. If you want to remove [email protected] Virus quickly from your computer, you can easily follow the instruction here.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.