.crypted Virus File is also known as Crypted ransomware which belong from the family of the dangerous ransomware. It by default get installed on to your computer without having the user’s knowledge. As once the system get infected with .crypted Virus File responsible to encrypt all your data, files, documents, folders etc and thus prevent you to further gain access on to it. Though such risky and harmful ransomware virus are created by the cyber offender to make money from it by encrypting all your files and folders. Moreover, it is also responsible to infect and cause harm on to all the extension files too such as .doc, .ppt, .xls, .jpeg, .png etc and thus prevent you from to gain access on to these file extension. In manner to gain access on to the encrypted files and folders it ask you for the deposit of a certain amount of ransom fine which is to be paid within the given time frame. As the asked ransom fine amount is paid it then provide you the decryption key through which you can easily decrypt all your encrypted files and folders and gain access on to it. Therefore, for the safety of the system it is advised you to remove .crypted Virus File at the earlier from your infected PC.
Further, .crypted Virus File also display message on to the system screen that “All Your Important Files Are Encrypted And your Computer Has Been Blocked”. However, the developer main motto is to make money from it and cause serious harm on to your computer. .crypted Virus File easily invade on to the targeted system by the download of freeware program from the Internet, use of the infected removable media drive, peer to peer sharing of your files, opening of the Spam/junk email attached files that comes from unknown sources and many such more. For the safety of the system you should at first remove .crypted Virus File from your computer without having any delay.
How To Remove .crypted Virus File Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .crypted Virus File related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .crypted Virus File related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .crypted Virus File infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.
Uninstall .crypted Virus File From Infected System