An Introduction To playOnline Search
playOnline Search is an extension having the URL as Bettersearchtools.com which contains different kinds of options which get added to chrome. This extension is very annoying and act as an potentially unwanted program. It has created on June 19th, 2018. it is created for playing online games by adding on Chrome. When the extension will get added to your browser, it quickly redirect on the new page which shows upcoming matches news of different countries on website livesports.today. This livesports website contains other pages like Groups, teams, matches, news, live updates and new tabs.
Also when you click on the playOnline Search extention, it will show different types of games for free. When you go to the game option, you will see the play now button and when you click on the button, the related page will get open. It fully seems very useful and interesting web page. But, it also ruin your system and provide several unwanted conditions. It has actually infected 32 PCs till now.
Common Symptoms Of playOnline Search
- Your system will respond slowly and sluggishly.
- BSOD or blue screen of death causes.
- Programs starts to open and close automatically.
- Your system will also show the lack of storage space because some files will definitely get manipulated.
- Your system will show warning sign and suspicious hard drive activity.
- Low quality websites, toolbars, pop-ups and other types of unwanted programs will appear.
- Your sent mail contains the email messages that you haven't send your friends and families.
How Will playOnline Search Harm Your PC?
playOnline Search is very annoying and irritating. It sneaks into the computer silently without your permission. Once it enters into your system, it starts it's nasty behavior. The hackers get the opportunities to monitor your works and activities online. They will hack your data like banking details and transactional reports and make money from them. This activity is very annoyance and you will feel some major trouble and lose of big data. You may also face some critical situation which can be intolerable. So, it is very important to remove playOnline Search quickly from your computer.
Preventive Actions From playOnline Search
- You should only download programs from trustworthy website.
- Read terms and conditions before installing any free program.
- Install and update antivirus regularly.
- Scan the entire system from updated antivirus program.
- Always turn on the firewall protection.
Learn To Remove playOnline Search Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete playOnline Search Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of playOnline Search Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to playOnline Search related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from playOnline Search On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing playOnline Search from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.