|JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU are TR/BHO.Zwangi.728.trojan, Sexu Trojan, Trojan.Lameshield, Lefgroo.A, Vundo.BH, Win32:Delf-GD, Trojan-Banker.HTML.Agent.p, Cleevix, MonitoringTool:Win32/Powerspy|
|Related spyware HSLAB Logger, MalWarrior, Ppn.exe, Blubster Toolbar, FamilyCam, MultiPassRecover, Rootkit.Agent.grg, RankScan4.info, Fake.Advance|
|Windows Error caused by JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU are – 0x00000011, 0x0000011D, 0x80240004 WU_E_NOT_INITIALIZED The object could not be initialized., 0x00000075, Error 0xC0000001, 0xf0815 CBS_E_INVALID_CARDINALITY invalid cardinality, 0x80244006 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_SERVER Same as SOAPCLIENT_SERVER_ERROR – SOAP client failed because there was a server error., 0x80243003 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_NOT_FOUND The results of download and installation are not available; the operation may have failed to start.|
|JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU infects these windows .dll files rtscom.dll, txfw32.dll, System.Drawing.dll, twcutlkr.dll, ehiUPnP.ni.dll, System.Web.Entity.dll, msvideo.dll, wship6.dll, PeerDistSh.dll, browseui.dll, netutils.dll|
JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Update Engine R3.5 , Fantastical , MacSpirographic 2.6 , Cinematica 2.4.2 , OurFlashcards 1.2 , GraphicConverter v7.6 , OniTools 1.3 , VCD and MPEG Tools 1.6 , IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 126.96.36.199 , Brushes – iPhone Edition 2.2 , Astro IIDC 4.09.00 , PasswordChanger 1.3 , Apiary Quest 2.0 , App Zap , Activity 1.4 , Tipard Zune Video Converter , WebernUhrWerk 2.3 , TED for iPad 1.0 , RemoteHub 1.0
Remove JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU Easily From Infected Systems
Get More Knowledge On JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU
JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU belongs to the family of dangerous Trojan malware which is responsible for replacing the legitimate processes in Windows computer. Usually, it hides under the name of legit Windows user account. It has the ability to make the affected machine vulnerable for other vicious attacks and also slows down the normal functioning of the system and crashes the pre-installed applications. In addition to that, the malware can evade the detection of installed anti-virus program. As a result, some of the victimized users might not notice the presence of JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU for a prolonged period and due to this, you may encounter an enormous amount of damage.
Technically speaking, this Trojan is associated with an executable file identified as JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU.exe which is considered as an inbuilt Windows user account. Most of the time, infected computer users would not even notice the presence of the malware onto their device. However, if the threat manages to replace the above mentioned file with its malicious executable, then it will cause more issues on your PC. In case, if you try to modify, delete, edit, install or uninstall a program or file from your system, then it will show a pop-up message which says you need to get the permission from JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU. This mainly happens due to the fact that the malware has taken a complete control of all the files on your installed operating system even you won’t able to do so by using Administrative privileges.
The Main Objectives Of JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU Malware
The sole intention of this notorious Trojan infection is to control your ability to interact with the legitimate system files, Windows updates and some other vital programs. However, one of the easiest way to check whether the processes running on your Windows computer is infected with JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU virus or not, you need to check the CPU usage. If this process consuming high amount of system resources, then it is a clear sign that your machine is affected with a notorious threat.
Additionally, you might notice that your computer’s performance is degrading significantly and the installed programs takes a lot time to load or even crash as well. Furthermore, this Trojan malware can also gather your personal details like name, email address, home address and login credentials for illicit purposes. JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU collect such data whenever the victims of this malware enters their login details and passwords in the bogus pop-up window displayed by the threat. Therefore, cyber security analysts strongly suggest you to remove this Trojan using a powerful anti-malware shield.
How to Remove JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS:Exploit.BlackHole.GU, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.