|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|SentinelOne (Static ML)||2018.5.5452||Common|
|McAfee||8.2.152223||[email protected] Virus.CB|
|AegisLab||5.449539||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.A|
|SecureBrain||3.5.659||PopUpWithCast, Windows Precautions Center|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Artist\’s Touch 1.61 , Wedding Dash 2.0 , Tab for Google Reader 1.0 , Concepts 3D 4.0 , Mahjong In Poculis 5.65 , Flocks 10.3 , Finder Automator Action Pack 3.0 , Compos├⌐ 1.7 , Jeopardy! Deluxe 1.0.1 , Brain Tease II 2.3.0 , LogMeIn Hamachi , qp 1.5 , Super Mega Worm 2.0.0 , SimCity 4 Rush Hour 1.1 Rev A
All You Wanted To Know About [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is yet another addition in the Ransomware family that is hitting and attacking Windows PC in wild. This has been crafted for the sole motive to create panic among the users and force them to pay the ransom. Like any other ransom virus [email protected] Virus, can encrypt and encipher all the stored files once the PC has been compromised. Once the PC is targeted the existing files saved on that very system can’t be accessed. What it does there after it will ask the victims to contact tech support system which are managed by con artists who would pretend to be some expert and technicians and will be ready to assist victims in decrypting the files. However users should know that these are nothing but gimmicks used by hackers to extract ransom from the users. Many of the novice users do not have much idea and run helter skelter ending up in payment of the ransom as they get panic when they are unable to access their important data somehow or the other.
How [email protected] Virus Targets PC And Make Users Victims
[email protected] Virus Ransom virus uses the similar strategy to infect PC and that is through spam emails and attachments that get delivered on the mails from across unknown sender and network. Many times users get confuse and end up in clicking these mails only to realize that they have been cheated and end up as a victim of [email protected] Virus. It hardly requires any consent from users to get itself fully functional and activated. What more once activated, it will rename the files by changing the extension at the end. This is the reason as to why files do not open or neither can be accessed at tandem. Or if at all the compromised files get opened it will bear a note that reads files have been coded by hackers and victims need to pay the ransom as soon as possible. Not doing so will invite all sorts of trouble and even the file will be deleted permanently and victims will lose that very file forever. So now you should be fully aware that these are just tricks employed by hackers to have their wish fulfilled and that is to extract money from victims.
What Users Should Do When Attacked By [email protected] Virus
Users are advised not to opt for the payment of ransom as demanded by hackers because this will only boost the morale of the hackers. They will go on creating more avenues for making more and more victims. The best solution to this problem is to remove [email protected] Virus as soon as possible. Unless and until users will not take a stern step to get rid of this nasty malware, it will tormenting experience and futile attempt to access the files. Follow the steps as illustrated below to uninstall [email protected] Virus now.
A: How To Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.