Is your Windows PC locked by Bart.zip encrypt virus? Have you received message on system screen which asks you for the payment of ransom money? Have you detected you files as well as folder encoded with malicious code which are actually quite tough to guess? Hey friends, follow below post and learn to ensure complete removal of Bart.zip encrypt virus from your windows machine. Thank you!
Bart.zip encrypt virus is one among most dangerous ransomware threat that immediately locks targeted computer and encrypts all the saved files and documents into PC. Cyber criminals has launched this threat basically to locks user's computer and encrypt all PC files and folders. Actually upon invasion, Bart.zip encrypts virus executes system command prompt and encode all the computer documents with encryption key. Now, in order to get them back, this infection demands you to pay ransom money as it keeps all the data as their hostage. It provides you certain time period to pay money and threatens you stating that any delay in money payment can lead to loss of data. Bart.zip encrypt virus is a dangerous threat that make enrollment of several more harmful infections into compromised machine and ruins system functioning badly.
Being more specific, Bart.zip encrypt virus disables security programs from PC which actually and prevents itself from being removed. It disrupts working of installed application programs and makes system behavior quite weird. You will always see a locked PC and will fail to perform any task on it. There could be chances of system vulnerability and PC might get corrupted badly. Therefore, it is necessary to protect PC from sever danger and delete Bart.zip encrypt virus quickly detected.
Remove Bart.zip encrypt virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Bart.zip encrypt virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Bart.zip encrypt virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Bart.zip encrypt virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Bart.zip encrypt virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Bart.zip encrypt virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Bart.zip encrypt virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Bart.zip encrypt virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Bart.zip encrypt virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.