Bsodvirus.com has hacked my Chrome browse due to which other web browsers are also not working properly. I am finding troubles while performing any online activities and also not able to access my PC normally like before. The big problem is, I don't have even a single clue to get rid of this infection. What can I do, please advice. I don't know much about system functioning and I use computer only to surf internet and to do some important tasks. Any idea to kick of this infection? Thanks in advance!
Bsodvirus.com is a very dangerous computer infection which is owned by cyber criminals for their personal benefit. They are basically intended to extort money from your pocket by doing some scam. According to PC experts, this domain might seem to be genuine site but the fact is, it is yet another browser hijacker which is designed to basically to gain control on your browsing activities. Soon when gets inside, Bsodvirus.com messes up system settings and changes browser homepage without consent so that it can easily record your online activities. When activated, it links itself with the remote server and allow them to manage your online tasks so that they can earn benefit. Bsodvirus.com lets you have extremely worst browsing experience and frequently redirects your web URL to unfamiliar, phishing or dubious websites rather the web pages you were actually looking for.
To be more specific, Bsodvirus.com infects entire machine badly and consumes large resources of the compromised machine. It degrades performance speed of the infected computer and makes all the applications act weirdly. Meanwhile, it disables all security tools from the PC and increases possibility of system corruption. It makes PC more liable to get infected with harmful parasites and results in making computer completely useless. If you want to secure your computer from any further damage, you must remove Bsodvirus.com quickly without the wastage of single minute.
Manual Steps to Remove Bsodvirus.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Bsodvirus.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Bsodvirus.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Bsodvirus.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Bsodvirus.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Bsodvirus.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Bsodvirus.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Bsodvirus.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Bsodvirus.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Bsodvirus.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Bsodvirus.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.