|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] file virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Malwarebytes||3.5.621552||[email protected] file virus.BA|
|AVG||6.632643||Variant of Win32/[email protected] file virus.C|
|ZCloudsec||8.3.854||Yazzle Cowabanga, Boss Watcher|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] file virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them HipChat 3.3.1 , Glooton 1.5.1 , Local Admin 3.1 , Kartolina Movie 1.3.2 , Video Organizer 1.1 , The Treasures Of Montezuma 3 1.0 , Brushes – iPad Edition 1.1.2 , PerfectTablePlan 5.2.2 , Eternal Love Clock 1.1 , Latium 2.0
What Do You Know About .Ivan[email protected] file virus?
[email protected] file virus has been identified by the team if security experts as a worst ransomware infection that draws users attention these days. If your System stored files are encrypt with its file extension and you are unable to access your files then it is confirm that you are another victim of [email protected] file virus. According to the researchers, it is very notorious and dangerous System infection that applies secret file encryption to lock almost all users files such as documents, images, videos, databases, PDFs, presentations and many more with primary objective to block System users to access their files and then blackmails victim to pay ransom demanded fee.
What Are The Scheme Used In File Encryption By [email protected] file virus ?
File encryption is one of the most common behavior of [email protected] file virus and its developers uses criminal scheme to perform this procedure. It is regarded as one of the powerful digital data protection mechanism. A very strong and complex cryptography usually converts detail into the symbols combination which cannot be easily opened by System users. To decrypt files, the developers of [email protected] file virus usually urges victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
Is It Necessary To Pay Ransom Fee To [email protected] file virus Developers?
Once seeing ransom message, most of the Windows users easily get agreed to pay the large sum of ransom fee in order to get the unique file decryption key and decrypt files. But team of Security experts are strictly warned users to do so because no any give you assurances that you will decrypt your files even paying the large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, affected users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of [email protected] file virus instead of paying the ransom fee.
How Does [email protected] file virus Infect PC?
Being a ransomware infection, [email protected] file virus uses lots of deceptive ways and social engineering tactics to compromise PC but some of the most common distribution channel are:
- Spam emails or Junk mail attachments
- Torrent files or downloads
- Exploit kits
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing sites etc.
Remove [email protected] file virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] file virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] file virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] file virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] file virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] file virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] file virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] file virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] file virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.