|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected NamPoHyu Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|NamPoHyu Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||5.0.825233||Trj.Win64.NamPoHyu Ransomware.BB|
|Avast-Mobile||5.815124||Variant of Win64/Trojan.NamPoHyu Ransomware.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall NamPoHyu Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
NamPoHyu Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Apple G4 Firmware Updater X 4.4.8 , TreatsToEat 1.2 , CollectPro 2.1.1 , CodeBreaker 1.5.1 , Equation Systems 1.0 , ESET Cyber Security Pro 126.96.36.199 , Bitcoin Monitor 1.4 , Resolution Calculator 3.0 , Amazeing X 1.3 , vTunes 4.1 , Osfoora for Twitter 1.3.5 , Baby Tracker 1.1 , Mach Weather 1.01 , NotePad 2.1 , Thumpies 1.0 , Boog 1.0 , NRG Mailing Manager 1.4.7
In-Depth Analysis Report On NamPoHyu Ransomware
NamPoHyu Ransomware is a newly discovered ransomware that capable to target almost all System executing on Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Me, NT, Server, Vista, 7, 8 and the most recent version Windows 10. According to the researchers, it is in development phase and it is too much similar to another ransomware from the same family. The depth analysis report of researchers revealed that it mainly aimed to target the domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect other System users.
Actions Performed By NamPoHyu Ransomware On Affected PC
Similar to traditional ransomware, NamPoHyu Ransomware also takes hostage of users files. This ransomware is capable to target almost all user’s files and users generated content such as audio or video files, images, documents, databases, PDFs, Excels and many more. It doesn’t have the working file encryption engine but researchers revealed that it adds file extension to the end of the file names. Upon performing the successful file encryption procedure, it renames the original file name and then after produce a program window named acts as both decryptor and ransom note.
Know What Ransom Note Of NamPoHyu Ransomware Says
The ransom note includes information about the NamPoHyu Ransomware attack, it’s encryption procedure and appropriate solution through which you can easily decrypt your files. In the ransom note, hackers often instruct victims to pay few crypto-coins to its developers in less than few hours otherwise data will be deleted forever. After getting such a scary message most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom fee but according to the security analyst, it is not a wise decision at all because there is zero guarantee that you will get the unique decryption key even paying the large sum of ransom fee.
How To Remove NamPoHyu Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all NamPoHyu Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out NamPoHyu Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the NamPoHyu Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.