“My Windows 7 computer has TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE infection. It has made computer very slow and pron to corruption as I am experiencing freezing, restarting and display of BSOD regularly. How it sneaks into my computer is a puzzle for me because my computer is protected with an updated anti virus program. TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE has completely made my computer unstable and Now I am finding any efficient fix for it. Could you help me to get rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE on my computer?”
TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE virus has been developed my cyber criminals to collect sensitive informations. This infection works like a hacking tool on any compromised computer and open doors for other malware. It also allow remote attackers to access the infected computer and use it like a proxy server. The infected computer works extremely slow because the threat utilizes all the system resources like RAM, CPU, Internet connection etc. to spread the infection widely by distributing Spam emails. It connects your computer to a remote server to download/upload files, receive commands and implement all commands on the compromised computer. It is an evil creation of cyber criminals to attack any computer that has a vulnerability or some bad practices or careless web surfing have been done by the user. Trojan virus has many strategies to crawl into the Windows computer. But only two of them are very common that is fake pop-ups and phishing websites. A small mistake to judge the difference between legitimate and malicious Website will result in getting infection on targeted computer.
This Trojan installs itself without the authorization or consent of the victim. With infiltration, it starts to threaten the security features on the infected computer by downloading or uploading files, logging keystrokes, screen spy on user's web browser. In some cases, TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE can also fully collapse the OS before user awareness that there is an intruder works inside the system. If you notice two or three characters of the Trojan infections like regular pop-ups, change the default system become sluggish, slow connection to the Internet, disabled firewall, search redirect Web, and often falls the system, it is very important to act at the right time and quickly remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE from your Windows computer to prevent sensitive data and ensure privacy over the Internet.
How to Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Nivdort.CE, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.