|Displayed publisher: Mol4.biz|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Mol4.biz|
|Program executable: Mol4.biz.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Mol4.biz\Mol4.biz.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Mol4.biz.dll|
|Adware.Win64.Mol4.biz.BB by GData|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.Mol4.biz.A by ThreatHive|
|NowFind by ALYac|
|Remove Mol4.biz Now !|
Mol4.biz may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Stomp 1.29.0 , InteractiveScShot 0.1 , Mountain Crime: Requital (Free) , Eagle , WowPaint 1.4.0 , Quicken Essentials , Pop The Marbles 1.04 , 4Easysoft Mod to AVI Converter , USBVision 1.5.0 , RarMe 0.5 , Favs 1.4.1 , ClamAV Installer 0.95.2
Things You Should Know About Mol4.biz
Mol4.biz is a freeware application which suggests the computer users to alter their default homepage in the web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others installed onto their machine with the domain promoted by it. Once it gets inside the targeted machine, it modifies the default search engine, homepage and the new tab page with the website identified as unsafe search engine. However, the system users who install this toolbar onto their machine without realizing the negative aspects of the program can completely get frustrated by it. In case, if you have installed this extension onto your browser and failed to remove it, then follow the instructions provided below or use the reputable anti-spyware scanner to delete Mol4.biz safely from your Windows system.
Furthermore, the security experts would not suggest the PC users to use the search engine website promoted by this toolbar at any cost. The main issue related to the web portal associated with Mol4.biz is that it completely tends to provide many annoying advertisements into the displayed search results. In case, if you enter any kind of query into the search bar of its promoted search provider, you will notice a complete list of finding which consists a separate section for the advertisements related to you onto the top of the web page. Although, you can also find some of the adverts at the bottom of the web page as well. However, you should always keep one thing in your mind that clicking the displayed search results or any of the ads might take you to external web portal which not be trustworthy or safe to visit.
Why Mol4.biz Should Be Removed From Your PC?
According to the research report published by the virus experts, Mol4.biz program tends to gather information related to user’s online browsing sessions, including system’s IP address, geographical location, visited websites, search history and other related data. It can also capture your personally identifiable information that you provide to its creators, like email address, user name, password etc. Moreover, the toolbar can be installed from its official website and in some cases, it may invade the targeted machine with the help of some freeware programs as well. However, if you are looking to get rid of Mol4.biz from your system, then just only clicking on ‘Restore’ button displayed on its suggested domain will only disable the extension, but won’t eliminate it completely from your device. So, you proper method like the one suggested below for its complete removal.
Learn To Remove Mol4.biz Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Mol4.biz Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Mol4.biz Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Mol4.biz related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Mol4.biz On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Mol4.biz from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.