|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Nostro Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Nostro Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Bkav||8.242427||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Nostro Ransomware.A|
|ZDB Zeus||7.6.143||Spy4PC, Toolbar888|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Nostro Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Nostro Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Princess Isabella: The Rise Of An Heir CE 1.0 , Apple Boot Camp Support Software , Audio Shorter Oxford English Dictionary 2.1 , Venice Slots 1.5 , viJournal Lite 2.5.2 , Monorace 1.0 , SpiralBound 1.2 , FoldersSynchronizer 2.2.1 , BookWorm 5.6.1 , Find an Apartment 1.0 , HSL 3.0 , Lock Casino 1.2
Detailed Information Of Nostro Ransomware
Nostro Ransomware is considered as one of the latest variant of its Ransomware family and was discovered recently by team of security researchers. As per the security analysts perspective, this ransomware is based on a service model. This type of System program is capable to target almost all users generated content including images, audio or video files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more.
Encryption Procedure Performed By Nostro Ransomware
The encrypted objects of this ransomware can be easily identified because it renames the original file name and adds a file extension. Likewise other variant of its family it also locks users files for financial purposes but the most noticeable thing about this ransomware is that it writes few bytes to locked System files and delete Shadow Volume copies.
According to the researchers, Nostro Ransomware application uses strong cipher algorithm to target data and makes them inaccessible. Upon performing the successful encryption procedure, it sends a file decryption key to threat creators in an obfuscated file format that asked users to purchase unique file decryption key by paying several dollars. But according to the security analysts , users should not purchase the file decryption key because there is zero guarantee that you will get the unique decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, it is highly advised by experts that users should get rid of Nostro Ransomware instantly instead of paying large sum of ransom fee.
A: How To Remove Nostro Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill Nostro Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the Nostro Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall Nostro Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Nostro Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore Nostro Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing Nostro Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing Nostro Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by Nostro Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.