|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CMC||7.5.829857||[email protected] Ransomware.CA|
|ALYac||1.203834||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MMEGx 0.9.62 , CigarMonster.com 2.0 , Haunted Halls: Revenge Of Dr. Blackmore 1.0 , PixelStick v2.7 , Best Buy Weekly Deals 1.2 , Jessica’s BowWow Bistro 1.0 , Nevermind X 1.2.1 , Apple NVidia FCode flasher 1.1 , Color Setups for QuarkXPress 7 1.0 , ExactScan Pro 2.59 , A-Bible Manna 1.3.1 , EyeTVtinator 1.0 , The Game of Life 1.0.0 , PDF Wind-Up 1.0 , Vi Input Manager 0.3.2 , GrabIt 4.9
An Introduction To [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware is a variant of its ransomware family and encrypts the files to make the whole system inaccessible. It has been recently reported. The user will need the decryption code to unlock the files and they pay the ransom which is totally wrong. Let’s know what are the techniques that hackers uses to grab the money for solving their wrong intention.
How Will [email protected] Ransomware Enter Into Your Computer?
This is the first question that how will your computer get infected by [email protected] Ransomware. This virus will enter by different methods like unpatched software, social media, spam email attachments, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting malicious websites, clicking on suspicious links etc.
How Does [email protected] Ransomware Encrypts Your Files
[email protected] Ransomware uses a specific file type encipher. It encrypts the files by adding the suffix and change the filename. The file name will changed by the extension. Many files get encrypted by this ransomware virus such as images, video, audio, documents, spreadsheets, power-points etc. The file format which get encrypted are .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .docx, .pptx, .mp3, .mp4 and so on.
Information About [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware uses the ransom note to inform victim about the encrypted files and the payment mode. The ransom note will display in the form of txt file which contains nasty message to demand ransom amount. The hackers use this file to warn you that your file has encrypted and you will need to pay the ransom.
The warning message contains email ID to contact them and are used to instruct victim to contact for the payment. The hackers will also give you a deadline to pay the amount. But they will not give you any decryption code to unlock your files. So paying money to them is not a wise step. You should use the file restoring process to recover it by a data recovery software.
How To Remove [email protected] Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.