|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected ROOE ransomware as threat to your computer|
|ROOE ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|PhishLabs||1.254811||Variant of Win64/Trojan.ROOE ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall ROOE ransomware Completely – Free Download|
ROOE ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Ear Teacher 1.3.531 , Dragon City 3D Screen Saver 1.0 , Web Weaver Lite 3.0.2 , Chem Pro: Chemistry Tutor in Your Pocket 1.5 , DepecheX 1.1 , Trailerpark QT X 1.1.8 , To Text Converter 1.2.1 , Fish Fillets NG 0.8.1 , Reeder 2.2.1 , Microsoft AutoUpdate 2.3.6 , Amazon Media 1.0.1 , Rectangle Tetris 3.0 , Classic Platinum 2.0 , GUI Tar 1.2.4 , RadPicView 1.1.1
Information Of ROOE ransomware In Short
ROOE ransomware is yet another most vicious and dangerous file encryption ransomware that has been designed and created by the vicious cyber hackers to blackmail System users and earn money from them. This variant of ransomware is mainly targets the Windows OS based Systems including Windows Server, XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Likewise traditional ransomware, it also aims to ruin System experience and extort money from the affected System users.
Transmission Methods Of ROOE ransomware
Being a part of ransomware, it also enters inside the Windows PC silently using several deceptive techniques but the main source of its infiltration is spam email. The creators or con artists of this ransomware often created several spam messages and sent to users inbox. When users open any spam message or download any dubious attachment then ROOE ransomware secretly enters inside the PC. Besides, it may also enters inside the System when System users download any cost-free packages, visit any gambling or hacked domain, updates OS through redirected link etc.
Actions Performed By ROOE ransomware
As soon as ROOE ransomware enters inside the System, it uses strong and sophisticated algorithm to encrypt almost all kinds of data found in infected System such as audios or videos files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking all files, it prevent the affected System users to access their PC normally and then place a ransom note on System background. Ransom note is just a creation of cyber criminals used to threatens the System users. By displaying ransom note, it’s developers asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee but you should not pay it under any circumstances. To restore files, it is very necessary to delete ROOE ransomware instantly from infected machine.
Remove ROOE ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove ROOE ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove ROOE ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To ROOE ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find ROOE ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove ROOE ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove ROOE ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the ROOE ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the ROOE ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.