Radiofanatics.com may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Transcriva 2.016 , Count! 1.0 , Cha-Bills 1.1 , WWWCopy 1.2 , Kalendar 1.1 , File View Pro 1.4 , Droplet Saver 1.0 , World Riddles: Animals 1.0 , AnyMP4 MXF Converter , ineen 1.1 , Monochrome 2.1.1 , Mac-Zone Junk Stopper Light , LangSwitch 1.0.1 , Pupil 1.2.2 , Substance Designer 4.3.0 , ISS Track 1.1
|Displayed publisher: Radiofanatics.com|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Radiofanatics.com|
|Program executable: Radiofanatics.com.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Radiofanatics.com\Radiofanatics.com.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Radiofanatics.com.dll|
|Trojan.Win32.Radiofanatics.com.AB by McAfee-GW-Edition|
|Variant of Win64/Trojan.Radiofanatics.com.C by VX Vault|
|Anti-spy-center.com by AVG|
|Uninstall Radiofanatics.com Now!|
Brief Info About Radiofanatics.com
Radiofanatics.com is a nasty browser hijacker which is recently discovered by security researchers. A nasty browser hijacker is designed to control and change the preferences according to its own personal needs. It means that this nasty hijacker virus will turn down all the preferences configuration and force PC users to browse the web only through itself. This is considered as malicious software because it usually enters into user’s PC without asking permission and is often promoted via shareware or freeware. Browser hijacker is said to attack most of the web browsers that are installed on targeted system which include Chrome, Firefox and Explorer as well.
This is made possible because there is a tactics behind it. The pesky virus typically alters proxy and DNS settings which are shared in common among all the internet browsers unless they are altered technically by a professional or skilled PC users. Radiofanatics.com being a browser hijacker should never be underestimated since it has ability to mess up with crucial DNS configuration and proxy settings that are required for proper running of the internet connection and web browsing. Any kind of interference in those settings can lead to disturbances in web browsing as well as setting up connection with server for internet.
Radiofanatics.com commonly gets installed on your system through freeware or shareware. These are most common tactics used by cyber criminals to spread browser hijacker into every computer system without user’s permission. However, some other methods are also responsible for spreading such as spam emails, clicking on dubious ads or links, visit to questionable websites such as porn or torrent, sharing files over peer to peer network, using infected media devices and so on. The main motive behind browser hijacker is to generate web traffic for sponsored websites and in return generate huge revenue collection.
Once you start using this malicious domain, you will soon notice the difference between normal surfing and disturbed surfing. While using this domain and surfing the internet through it, loads of ads will appear on your computer screen and fill the entire screen with nasty pop-ups and ads. Radiofanatics.com will be set as your default home page and search engine. Moreover, all the necessary settings will be changed such that you cannot visit any legit website that can remove the malware. Once you detect Radiofanatics.com on your PC, remove it quickly as possible.
Manual Steps to Remove Radiofanatics.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Radiofanatics.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Radiofanatics.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Radiofanatics.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Radiofanatics.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Radiofanatics.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Radiofanatics.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Radiofanatics.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Radiofanatics.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Radiofanatics.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Radiofanatics.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.