|Displayed publisher: Takeprize POP-UP|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Takeprize POP-UP|
|Program executable: Takeprize POP-UP.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Takeprize POP-UP\Takeprize POP-UP.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Takeprize POP-UP.dll|
|Adware.Win64.Takeprize POP-UP.AA by MAX|
|Variant of Win32/AdWare.Takeprize POP-UP.C by SCUMWARE.org|
|SweetIM by ALYac|
|Remove Takeprize POP-UP Now !|
Takeprize POP-UP may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iZoom 1.2 , Ghost for Facebook 1.1 , Batch PDF Merger 4.3 , Dolce Ear Training 1.9.7 , net_clipper II 1.2 , Playoff2011 2.1 , Piano Wizard: Christmas Edition Lite , ImageFramer Pro 3.2.1 , Crazy Bartender 1.3 , Fireworks HD 2.0 , Slideshow Widget 2.1.1 , NetFinder 2.3.3 , Nyan Cat: Lost In Space 4.0 , Twittereeze 1.0.2 , DropShare 1.0 , Mikes Media 1.1a
Have you detected Takeprize POP-UP in your Windows PC? Are you seeing endless pop-up ads and links on your entire visited webpages? Is it downgrade your System working speed? Searching for best and appropriate Takeprize POP-UP removal effective tutorial guide? If your answer is affirmative for all the above queries then you are absolutely landed at the right place. Here you will know detailed information about Takeprize POP-UP and it’s perfect removal guide.
Summary Of Takeprize POP-UP
|Threat’s Name||Takeprize POP-UP|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Affected Browsers||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Yahoo, Safari, Microsoft Edge etc.|
|Description||Takeprize POP-UP is a type of adware program that enters inside the PC silently and do series of notorious action for monetization purposes.|
|Occurrences||Bundling method, torrent downloads, spam emails, P2P file sharing network, contaminated devices etc.|
|Removal||Possible, to delete Takeprize POP-UP from infected machine, users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Complete Information Of Takeprize POP-UP That Users Must Know
Takeprize POP-UP is an adware program which is promoted as an useful tool. At first its feature may appear legitimate and useful but after research it is found that all its claims are false. This unwanted program can easily get installed inside the PC. Doesn’t matter which OS you are using because this product is compatible with almost all System executing on Windows based OS. Similar to other PUP, it has been also created by team of cyber criminals for promotional and monetization purposes.
Once Takeprize POP-UP get installed inside the PC, it can cause lots of issues without users consent. It is capable to hijack user’s browsers and bombard users screen with several pop-ups, banners, exciting deals, unwelcome ads, pop-ups, pop-unders, banners, promo codes, discounts and many more. The sole intention of such a program is to boost web traffic and earn online money therefore its developers has generated several ads using PPC scheme and filled into entire visited webpages. As long as it penetrates inside the PC, it collects users all personal data and then after send them to scammers. Therefore, the deletion of Takeprize POP-UP is highly recommended from infected PC.
Learn To Remove Takeprize POP-UP Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Takeprize POP-UP Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Takeprize POP-UP Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Takeprize POP-UP related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Takeprize POP-UP On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Takeprize POP-UP from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.