|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Voyager Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Voyager Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Avast||8.253851||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Voyager Ransomware.A|
|ZeusTracker||5.4.632||AntivirusForAll, Windows Custom Settings|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Voyager Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Voyager Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Tab for Google+ 3.2 , PFEventTaps Framework , iEmulator 1.7.9 , Shufflepuck REVOLUTION 3.2 , Battery Report 1.1.3 , Got Mail? 1.1.2 , Invisor Media File Inspector v3.1 , Monolingual , Alice Greenfingers 1.03 , Unlauncher 1.0 , Cake Shop 1.0 , MySpins 1.1.2 , Global Conflict: Palestine 2002-2005 , HTML5 Slideshow Maker 1.9.3 , Harpoon 3.6.3 , Hanged 1.0
Short Discussion On Voyager Ransomware
Voyager Ransomware is a type of file encryption trojan which was reported recently and has infected many computers till now. This ransomware runs on your computer as an executable file. The only ambition of this virus is to lock your all files and force you to pay the ransom amount. It locks your entires system to make it inaccessible. You can’t do any work on your computer in this situation.
How Does Voyager Ransomware Sneak Into Your Computer
Voyager Ransomware enters via spoofed emails, unpatched software, peer to peer file transfer network, visiting low quality websites, clicking on suspicious link etc.
How Does Your File Get Encrypted By Voyager Ransomware
The encryption process takes place by changing the files name. It uses the suffix at the end of the file name to encrypt data. The files which get encrypted are as document, power-point, spreadsheet, images, audio, video etc. The file format which get encrypted are as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt etc. It uses the cipher as AES to encrypt the files.
How Will You Say That Voyager Ransomware Is Very Hazardous
Voyager Ransomware is really very harmful. Once it encrypted your files, it will start its actual work and solve the purpose. The hackers drop a ransom note on the desktop. When you will go to open the locked files you will see it suddenly. In this ransom note they generally mention the email ID to contact them easily. They will also warn you about the payment system. They put the ransom note in the form of .TXT Or HTML.
The hackers give you a deadline to pay the ransom amount. They warn you that if you will not pay the amount, your all files will get deleted. If you have the need of decryption key, you can contact on the prescribed Email ID. If you will pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. You should use the data recovery software to restore your data. You should not pay the amount because they demand the ransom amount in the Bitcoin currency. Paying money leads you a huge problem because you are not going to get any decryption code. You can also follow up the instruction here that how will you remove Voyager Ransomware from your computer quickly.
How To Remove Voyager Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Voyager Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Voyager Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Voyager Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Voyager Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Voyager Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Voyager Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Voyager Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Voyager Ransomware related programs.
Remove Voyager Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Voyager Ransomware related entries.
Remove Voyager Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Voyager Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Voyager Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.