|Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE are PWSteal.Ceekat.A, Trojan-Downloader.Small.EVY, Lsass.exe, Trojan.AntiSpyCheck, Vundo.DW, MonitoringTool:Win32/MsnSpyMaster, VBInject.TJ, SevenEleven Trojan, Mal/Iframe-Y|
|Related spyware Spyware.Webdir, Etlrlws Toolbar, Spyware.MSNTrackMon, Rogue.SpywareStop, WinSecure Antivirus, Spy-Agent.BG, Tool.Cain.4_9_14, Modem Spy, TSPY_ZBOT.HEK, SpyKillerPro|
|Windows Error caused by Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE are – 0x00000116, Error 0xC1900101 – 0x2000B, 0x00000001, 0x0000006D, 0x00000045, 0x80244004 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_CONNECT Same as SOAPCLIENT_CONNECT_ERROR – SOAP client failed to connect to the server., 0x8024800A WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNHANDLER The update was not processed because its update handler could not be recognized., 0x8024D00E WU_E_SETUP_REBOOTREQUIRED Windows Update Agent setup package requires a reboot to complete installation.|
|Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE infects these windows .dll files WudfCustom.dll, System.Web.DynamicData.ni.dll, Shvl.dll, srchui.dll, w3ctrs.dll, dot3ui.dll, kbdru.dll, tpcps.dll, ativvaxx.dll, dhcpqec.dll, hp6000at.dll, d3d8.dll, msratelc.dll, System.Management.ni.dll|
Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them SuperScrubber 2.0 , Norton Firewall 5.3 , Cappuccino 2.02 , mediAvatar iPhone to Transfer , XPert Print 2.1.3 , Color Magic Pro 2.3 , Virtual CD-RW 1.2.0 , DawnArk Video Converter , Tao Presentations 1.4.3 , Smarts 1.2.0 , Desktopple 1.1 , HexEdit , StoryPod 0.1 , Pins 1.8.2 , Firebird 2.5.2 , emboss 1.0 , Gravity Well 1.0 , Leawo DVD to iPad Converter , eXtra Voice Recorder Lite
Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE : How To Get Rid Off Completely
Last night I was playing online games on my computer then I noticed that my system to freeze suddenly. Few times later, my antivirus program started to alert me about Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE virus present on the system. I was completely shocked and tried to remove it with my updated anti-virus program. But removal was a failure and nothing happened even after removing it. Virus was still there. I am helpless and do not know how to remove it. please suggest me some tips to remove the malware from PC. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE is an obnoxious computer virus which is detected as trojan horse virus. It is regarded as troublesome threat which can do major harm to your system and a lot more to the infected PC. Such type of harmful malware keeps going on harming the system and damaging it without a pause. Being a trojan virus, it is able to replicate itself as fast as it can soon after getting onto the system. The notorious threat infiltrates your system without your permission. It hides itself in every corner of the PC such that you will not be able to detect its presence on the system easily and can run its infected files throughout its lifetime.
Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE executes its files automatically as soon as you turn on your PC. It then infects important system files, corrupts essential components of the PC, infects registry entry, blocks important system programs and so on. A trojan virus blocks the security programs installed on the system such that it can easily conduct its malicious activities on the system without any disturbances. The cunning malware is a nasty creation of cyber criminals with the evil intention to damage and corrupt the entire system. Hackers also want to get full access on the compromised PC.
Meanwhile, when you surf the internet, there will internet connection problem due to modifications in the DNS settings. It corrupts the registry entry as well. This threat will make your PC relatively slow and sluggish. This nasty virus creates many loopholes inside the system allowing remote hackers to gain access over the compromised PC and steal away all the sensitive information. It is literally a serious threat for your PC and so the advise is to get rid of Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE virus soon. You can do this through a anti-virus removal tool.
How to Remove Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.Win.DARKCHEESE, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.