[email protected] Virus
Threat Type :
Encryption of files and folder using potential algorithm
Devices on target :
All devices having Windows as OS
Spreading Channels :
Evil consequences :
Introduction of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a piece of malware which is one of the variants of ransomware. It is a data locker ransomware which arrives in user PC to with a desire to steal data by encrypting the vital information present inside the drives of user's computer. The primary and only goal behind doing all this mischief is to make money from it. Hackers threaten user by making them feel that they can loose their precious data if they will not pay the demanded ransom amount on due time given to them. [email protected] Virus uses very powerful algorithm to encrypt the file so that not even professional can tackle with it in an easy way.
Attacking process of [email protected] Virus
There are very little user who are equipped with the techniques to cope up with the [email protected] Virus. In the digital world there are large numbers of people who just have the knowledge to operate the internet, to search anything on internet with the help of google, to download music by just clicking on some download link appearing in front of them on the screen of their device. They are just unaware that their lack of knowledge regarding cyber crime will cost them in dollars. [email protected] Virus targets these large numbers of typical users who use to store their documents related to work, memories with their family or beloved in their computer drives to invade.
Hackers tiptoe into the users device by some spam emails, PDF files, malicious download links, infected USB drives etc. It roams into the drives of the device to reach the documents or files user have visited the maximum number of times and consider it to be the important for the user. Hacker then encrypts those files by using a potential algorithm. Now the hackers demand for the ransom from the user and as the user are not prone to this scenario they cannot disagree to give the extortion money demanded to get the files restored in the system as it was earlier.
Deadly consequences of [email protected] Virus
- It would not be wrong if we call [email protected] Virus a lethal ransomware because it has very dealy results when it initiates itself inside the user's device. Some of [email protected] Virus ill effects are noted below in points.
- It seizes the authority of user over the file the malware has encrypted.
- User have to pay huge ransom which is just unbearable for them to pay if they are not so much economically sound.
- There are the most probable chances of losing the data as we not sure about hackers loyalty towards the word he mentioned in the dialogue box demanding for ransom.
- It makes the computing device weaker by deteriorating its defense settings and making the device vulnerable so that any attacker who are even at remote places could attack the device in an easy way.
How to uninstall [email protected] Virus
If any user do not want to face the situation negotiating with hacker regarding decrypting the file then they should create backup for their important files. As we all know ''Prevention is better than Cure''. So it is better to be preventive by having backup for your files. In case where you don't have backup for your files and have got trapped in the nest of [email protected] Virus then you can uninstall it either manually or automatically.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.