|SONAR.SuspScript!g35 is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by SONAR.SuspScript!g35 are Trojan:VBS/Autorun.B, Virus.Vbcrypt.BU, Trojan-Spy.Win32.VB, PWSteal.Delfsnif.H, Trojan.Pushdo, Redart.2796, I-Worm.Klez.c, Trojan.Dialer.qn, Trojan.Downloader.Dofoil.D, Spy.Malintent, Gigi Worm, Trojan.Win32.Scar.djco, JS_BLACOLE.HBA, Trojan.Dropper.Payload|
|Related spyware Remote Password Stealer, Acext, Worm.Edibara.A, Windows TaskAd, RelatedLinks, Rogue.ProAntispy, MultiPassRecover, StorageProtector, Trojan.Win32.Refroso.yha|
|Windows Error caused by SONAR.SuspScript!g35 are – 0x8024400B WU_E_PT_SOAP_VERSION Same as SOAP_E_VERSION_MISMATCH – SOAP client found an unrecognizable namespace for the SOAP envelope., 0x0000005D, 0x0000002E, 0x8024E004 WU_E_EE_INVALID_VERSION An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because the version of the serialized expression data is invalid., 0x0000003E, 0xf0824 CBS_E_SOURCE_NOT_IN_LIST Package source not in list., 0x100000EA, 0x80244026 WU_E_PT_REGISTRATION_NOT_SUPPORTED Operation failed because Windows Update Agent does not support registration with a non-WSUS server.|
|SONAR.SuspScript!g35 infects these windows .dll files kbda1.dll, System.IdentityModel.ni.dll, tcpmonui.dll, System.Messaging.ni.dll, rasqec.dll, AuxiliaryDisplayCpl.dll, msdbx.dll, crtdll.dll, softpub.dll, Microsoft.Windows.Diagnosis.Commands.WriteDiagProgress.dll, xpsp2res.dll, System.Management.dll|
SONAR.SuspScript!g35 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Microsoft Office 98 SSL Updater , Fraction Fonts 2.0 , TrackTime 1.4.5 , TheCigarStore.com Widget 1.0 , Swift Calc , FilePane 1.5.2 , Game of the Winds 2.2 , Pool 1.1.0 , Tenorshare Data Recovery , SPINA Thyr 3.4.0
SONAR.SuspScript!g35 : How To Delete? (Trojan Removal)
Technical Details On SONAR.SuspScript!g35
- Name: SONAR.SuspScript!g35
- Type: Trojan
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
Know More About SONAR.SuspScript!g35
SONAR.SuspScript!g35 is a kind of dangerous Trojan infection which is especially designed to attack poorly protected Windows operating system. It often uses masks in order to trick inexperienced computer users into clicking a malicious link and downloading rogue programs or files. The malware has the ability to exploit scripting in the system’s background to download infectious files or programs automatically without asking user’s permission by just redirected the targeted users to a website which is specifically created to spread notorious viruses over the Internet. Besides, SONAR.SuspScript!g35 is capable of deactivating the weaker anti-virus program that were installed on victim’s machine.
In addition to that, this Trojan can bypass the firewall and often remains undetected on the victimized user’s computer and started its malicious activities in the system’s background. That is why, victims of SONAR.SuspScript!g35 malware works unaware of the threat being installed on their device. Furthermore, it has cleverly altered the default configuration settings in compromised machine and modify the registry entries so that the harmful executables of this Trojan runs each and every time when Windows gets started. Meanwhile, manual removal of the malware may be possible, but in case, if the threat is fortified by a nasty rootkit, this infection can mask and bury harmful files and the components in BIOS, Kernel, or MBR.
How Does SONAR.SuspScript!g35 Virus Work?
Malicious components and files placed by this malware on your computer may be renamed as a legitimate elements of installed operating system. As a result, SONAR.SuspScript!g35 mat hook some legitimate processes running on your affected computer to circumvent its vicious activities. Therefore, the chances of deleting the crucial files are always high if you try to remove this Trojan manually from your system. It is strongly recommended to use a professional anti-malware utility to avoid removing important files that may lead to the corruption in hard drive. A powerful anti-malware tool is especially designed to contain an anti-rootkit component that can safely and immediately remove SONAR.SuspScript!g35 or its associated components in few simple clicks. So, without wasting any time, you should perform its removal in order to protect your machine from getting damaged by this Trojan severely.
How to Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g35 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall SONAR.SuspScript!g35 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to SONAR.SuspScript!g35 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find SONAR.SuspScript!g35
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate SONAR.SuspScript!g35.
Step3: How to Uninstall SONAR.SuspScript!g35 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to SONAR.SuspScript!g35 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to SONAR.SuspScript!g35 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose SONAR.SuspScript!g35 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select SONAR.SuspScript!g35 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete SONAR.SuspScript!g35 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type SONAR.SuspScript!g35 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all SONAR.SuspScript!g35 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only SONAR.SuspScript!g35 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of SONAR.SuspScript!g35, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.