Somehow Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit has installed into my computer and drive me mad. It has degraded my PC performance. I am unable to delete it because our antivirus has failed on it. Now I don't found anything to delete it. Can someone guide me how to delete Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit? Thank you.
Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit is identified as Trojan virus that is harmful for your computer. It can download many infection onto your computer without your knowledge. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to misleads the user all over world. It has aim to infect a large number of computer all over word to generate profit shortly. There are number of ways which way this virus will fit into your computer such as when you download free application like videos, audios, game, PDF creator etc that download from free sites, via spam emails that click it without paying attention and during your file sharing.
If somehow Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit fits into your computer, it will harm your all windows dangerously including Windows7,8,9,19,Vista etc. it will modify your registry setting to default start on your computer. It can replace your registry setting all over world. It can destroy your mains system security and steal your money related information lik bank account details, credit card number etc. it can it will drop a large number of malware and spyware to your computer that can take your large part of memory space and make your computer slow performance. It can exploit your important data and files from your computer and can inject some infected files into your computer that can fully your mess up your computer. So, you should not delay to delete Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit from your computer.
Steps to Remove Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojen:Skeeyah.A!Bit, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!