Hey Guys! How can I delete Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] that has been somehow invaded into my PC? It has deleted my all important files and folder and degraded PC poorly where I am unable to access any process normally. Please anyone give me some guide where I can fix Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] permanently from my Windows PC?
Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] Description
Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] has been confirmed to be a kind of pernicious Trojan infection which is capable of deleting important files on the victimized PC. Not only that but also it opens backdoor to enter other malware and virus. Generally, it comes on the PC silently while you click some porn links, spam emails attachment and download freeware package like Multimedia files as well as playing online games on the suspicious sites.
Once Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] intruded on the PC, it will cause number of its hazardous performance that would be enough harmful to your spoil operating system. It can execute malicious codes on the windows PC whereupon other malware and virus will easily attack to damage your PC totally. This virus will modify your system's default registry setting and launch other evil conduct to endanger your PC.
Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] is capable of stealing numerous confidential information like password, login ID, Bank account details, online behavior and so on because main motive of this virus is generate money anyhow stealing your sensitive information. It has ability to deactivate your various system security either Firewall or other antivirus software result it can harm your PC as more as possible by it. So, in case of infiltrating Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] on the PC, you should delete it completely as soon as possible otherwise it will keep on enlarging its hazardous performance to fully destroy your computer.
Steps to Remove Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp], certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win32:Evo-gen [Susp], Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!