From the last couple of days, I am facing trouble while working on my PC. Then, I ran my anti-virus to scan and detect the problem. I found a threat named as Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ. Several times I tried to remove Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ but getting unknown error. I have no idea why my anti-virus program failed to delete the threat. I am very much worried and need help. Please, if you guys have any clue for the removal of this stubborn threat then guide me so that I can completely delete Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ from my Windows PC. Any help will be appreciated.
Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ is a newly detected backdoor Trojan that severely damages your computer system. However, it uses various tricks to gain access over your PC like freeware downloads, visiting unsafe websites, spam email attachments, etc. If once it successfully gets installed in your PC then it drop an executable file into your system. It creates new files in your Windows registry, corrupts the system files and modify the start-up settings so that each time you run your Windows it automatically gets activated. Due to presence of such harmful backdoor Trojan you will notice slow performance of your computer system, while browsing on-net too many pop-ups appear on your computer screen and annoys PC users. What more, it silently run in the system background and perform evil activities to damage your computer system.
Along with this, Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ opens backdoor and allow other threats to invade and degrade your PC poorly. The presence of such Trojan infection creates mess inside your computer system. You will find certain program or application becomes inaccessible and if you try to open then unknown error occurs. It also work on to steal important data like your personal or financial data, IP address, browsing behavior, etc from your computer system. More-over, it is capable enough to disable the security program and compromise the security of your Windows PC. It also changes the desktop background, theme and create short-cuts that you have never seen before. Hence, if you are also looking for removal of Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ then go through the guidelines mentioned below and remove Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ hassle free from your Windows system.
Steps to Remove Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ Running Processes.
- Right Click on Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Backdoor:MSIL/Bladabindi.AJ, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!