SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram : Overview
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram is a harmful threat which has been identified as a Trojan Horse. It enters your system without your knowledge after you install freeware application by unsafe websites. It is another risky malware designed by hackers for illegal purpose. It can locked or delete your data with malicious codes which are infringer your data. Its main purpose is to make your data inaccessible for a long time. Whenever you will try to access your data and files which are infected with this Trojan horse, you cannot access them. It can also damage important files to trigger many security vulnerabilities. This threat overly consume a large number of CPU usage to degrade your PC performance strikingly. Due to this Trojan horse, your PC will operate with a low speed as well as you will experience the blue screen of death in much of the time. Additional, it controls the entire system to monitor your activities. So it can take your credential and privacy. After that, this data will be utilized to harm you and demolish your life.
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram : Distribution
- Peer-to-peer file sharing network.
- Using outdated anti-virus software programs.
- Visiting or clinking suspicious links
- Download any application from unauthorized sites
- Using infected media device like pandrive.
- Open any spam or junk email attachments.
Harmful Impacts Made By SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram creates a back-door for external hacker in order to access the Windows based system. It has the ability to hide or delete your program files. This is the reason why some of your programs are corrupted and generate unexpected errors. Its main objective is to steal user confidential information like IP address, user-name, password, credit card or debit card number and bank account information. These information send to hackers for illegal purpose. It often automatically appears to be legal but in reality it is extremely dangerous program that can hides itself deep inside the system to add some fake registry entries and make the data useless. The trojan horse can bring further threat on to your compute and because o its presence you suffer from many annoying problem. Other harmful impacts-
- It can largely degrade Internet speed.
- System will start performing sluggish and wizardly.
- Many system programs or even system functions get disabled of your computer.
- It damages your registry to make your computer filled with security exploits. So, it is very important to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram from your Windows.
Measures To Avoid SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram mostly comes with spam email attachments and peer-to-peer file sharing networks, so always avoid them. You should install any application only official sites. Always use updated and latest anti- virus software in order to scan your PC. Without scanning never insert any storage device into the PC.
Steps to Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Have a Look at Video Guide to Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram Completely from Your PC
Step: 4 How to Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!