I have done a security scan and it tells me that I have a high risk HEUR.VBA.Trojan virus on my computer. I have found the infected files onto the system but when I try to delete them it tells me I don't have a permission to delete this virus and it wont remove. I think this malware messing up my web browser and therefore I have to keep resetting my system in every 30 minutes. Does anyone know how to remove it..??
HEUR.VBA.Trojan is high risk Trojan virus that can compromise your machine and lead your sensitive information to be stolen by the remote hackers who get the authority on your system illegally. This malicious infection is capable of lurking into your computer without your awareness by making use of the system's network exploits and computer vulnerabilities. Thus you may be infected with this virus when you are visiting unsafe websites, checking spam email attachments and downloading free resources. Once infected by this malware, your machine would be messed up by the harmful files. After that, you will be driven to crazy for the disaster happening on your PC. It also display deceptive messages for earning from you. Therefore, in terms of protecting your system and your money, you must remove HEUR.VBA.Trojan virus from your computer.
Security problems caused by HEUR.VBA.Trojan virus
- Generates phishing pop-up to cheat your money.
- Downloads other viruses to cause more damages on your PC.
- Its bundled malware will make your system run extremely slow.
- Computer frozen or crash by overly using CPU.
- HEUR.VBA.Trojan will help scammers to steal your crucial data.
- Avoid the detection of your antivirus programs.
Steps to Remove HEUR.VBA.Trojan
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate HEUR.VBA.Trojan
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by HEUR.VBA.Trojan
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by HEUR.VBA.Trojan and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by HEUR.VBA.Trojan
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by HEUR.VBA.Trojan and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to HEUR.VBA.Trojan. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the HEUR.VBA.Trojan related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by HEUR.VBA.Trojan, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate HEUR.VBA.Trojan Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the HEUR.VBA.Trojan Running Processes.
- Right Click on HEUR.VBA.Trojan and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove HEUR.VBA.Trojan Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by HEUR.VBA.Trojan and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete HEUR.VBA.Trojan Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove HEUR.VBA.Trojan, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!