I works on Windows 8 and it has been infected by Trojan.Injector.RRE which is annoying me a lot. Please suggest, how can I remove, this is also responsible for displaying add onto my browser that is Internet Explorer starting page. I have run Malware byte and still it is there. At one hand no browser but on other side I get add on the browser page. If someone guide me in right direction I would be thankful to them. Thanks in advance.
Trojan.Injector.RRE is severe trojan, harmful for the computer as it usually create bunch of malicious files that eats up large system resources. Thus, the infected system may turn in slow speed. what more worst, The trojan will corrupt routine apps including antivirus tools, online browser, 3D games, video player and such more. It implies that when user have this malware on their computer user will fail to open some program. One more serous problem is created for the user by it, this stinky trojan utilize system security flaws for opening backdoor for other malware infections as well as remote hackers. Your personal information (email address, id, bank account number, location, password, online transaction and few more) may easily stolen and will will be used for illegal activities. Therefore, before these bad things happen you should better kick Trojan.Injector.RRE off from your machine.
Frankly speaking, Trojan.Injector.RRE use to lurks in pornographic site, bad torrent, cracked games, junck mail attachments or some multimedia players. You can avoid being infected by this type of computer malware. These symptoms show that it can crash the browser and prevent browser to display the result properly. In window it will write registry entry to run whenever victim log on. So if you are under bad condition caused by Trojan.Injector.RRE you should scan pc with effective and credible malware removal tool eg, Windows Scanner immediately then only you can protect your system and credentials.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Injector.RRE
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Injector.RRE
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Injector.RRE
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Injector.RRE and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Injector.RRE
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Injector.RRE and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Injector.RRE. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Injector.RRE related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Injector.RRE, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Injector.RRE Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Injector.RRE Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Injector.RRE and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Injector.RRE Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Injector.RRE and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Injector.RRE Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Injector.RRE, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!