How SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib is rogue, it has encrypt my all files like DOC, XLS etc. When I tried my antivirus, it has disabled all antivirus and firewall. What should I do for eliminating SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib. Please help!
What is SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib?
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib is a harmful Trojan virus that harm your Windows such as Windows 7, Windows 10 etc. It attack onto your PC secretly. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to harm the users system. It has aim to infect a large number computer all over world. Often it gets inside your computer via freeware and shareware and also after clicking some spam emails and sometimes when your visit some malicious website.
However, It gets inside your computer, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib can infiltrate a number of malware onto your computer. As a result, your PC gets slow down in very poor performance. Above it can modify your important setting of your computer. It can change your registry and browser setting into the cyber criminals control. It is able to steal your confidential information like password, login ID, credit card number, bank account details etc. It can drop some malicious code onto your PC and keeps redirected to malicious website. It can disable your firewall and corrupt your computer files. Hence, kindly remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib just from your computer without losing your time.
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib is Extremely Harmful for your PC
- It can slow down your PC in poor speed.
- It will keep your browser redirected to malicious website.
- It can download a bunch of malware onto your system.
- It can't be remove by using antivirus software.
- It is able to steal your confidential information like password, login ID, credit card number, bank account details and more commercial information.
- It can encrypt your files of your computer.
Steps to Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib Running Processes.
- Right Click on SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Trawlmernib, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!