The virus name PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro is invaded my system that is really very frustrating for me. I have tried restarting my computer in safe mode and remove it manually but it wouldn't work at all. My machine says that it cannot be deleted. I really need your help. Is there any program out there that could destroy this virus forever from my system..??
PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Explanation : Get further details on it
PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro is stinky spyware virus which does not have any interface, therefore you may not notice the existence of this threat until it seriously affects your computer performance. This virus has been used for illegal purpose that will steal your login and password information to earn quick money. It is packed with free games, porn, malicious links, junk email attachments and fake updates. This infection is bound to cause slow down of your computer Internet connection as well as system running speed because it takes up lots of network and machine resources.
Besides, PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro virus can hijack your web browser and then display plenty of pop-up ads on your system screen. You will find it extremely irritating. Worse still, this virus is very good at utilizing the computer security flaws to open the backdoors for the remote hackers and other malware infections. If you don't eliminate this nasty virus from your machine completely and permanently, you will easily encounter with big financial loss or even identity theft. Hence, it is strongly recommended you to properly handle and delete PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro virus as quick as possible from your PC before the things get worse and worse.
Numerous Problems Caused by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Virus
- Your anti-spyware program stops working.
- Many advertisements come out on every web pages you visit.
- Cookies are embedded to your web browser to spy on your shopping activities.
- PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro will generate number of hidden malicious files.
- Able to corrupt your system routine applications.
- Slows down the performance of your computer.
- Bring in addition malware and spyware onto your system.
- Steal your system privacy.
- After the attack of this virus, your machine run like out of control.
- Removal of this threat is not easy by using common antivirus tool.
Steps to Remove PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Running Processes.
- Right Click on PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove PUA.Spyware.XPCSpyPro, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!