Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A is a threat for your computer that will make some serious troubles in the system. The trojan will infect the PC through different, it can come up with some free software, in the spam email or through an infected drive. The program is automatically get installed and stored in the drive, it will start functioning as soon as you are connected to the internet. The will be several modifications done in the system security and the settings so that it can easily access the internet. The Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A will create a backdoor in your computer from where it can easily download other malware or viruses that will assist it in exploiting the system resources. The programs collectively work to track the user activity over the internet and through other devices. All the data will be transferred to its back end where it can be utilized to predict the user's behavior and he will get manipulated in that way. He may get similar ads of his liking or he will made to visit the site from where chances of sale is greater
This is only the preliminary stage as later Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A will try to retrieve confidential files and data of the user from various application or directly from the drive. The program will send all these data from the backdoor itself and this will not require any permission the user will know nothing about it. The trojan can also invite hackers active on the internet who can remotely control over your computer and the processes that are running on it. This is quite dangerous for your privacy and you may also have to deal with legal issues because of it as the hackers can perform many mischievous tasks from your computer. So you should remove Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A from your computer now.
Steps to Remove Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Exploit:TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Winpud.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!