If your computer is connected to the internet then there a possibility that the easily can get easily inected by Java:Agent-CWF which is trojan virus and spreading fast on system all over world. The virus can enter through any spam email, unsecured downloading or file transfer. When the program is in the system it will attack the registry files and then make various changes in it. The changes allow the trojan to penetrate further more and then it can easily create a backdoor in the computer. The Java:Agent-CWF has the ability to download other malicious program by its own which can perform spying and other damaging activities. these programs can be keyloggers which track every movement of user on the keyboard. Thus it will be easy to predict the user id and password of different accounts and they can get hacked.
The backdoor that is created by Java:Agent-CWF is used by the hacker to get in to your PC secretly and access your system resources without your permission. They can open your application and the files and also transfer the files to their own server through the backdoor. There are chances that your browser is being monitored and the someone other is posting on your behalf on your account. If your computer is connected to internal network then the trojan to other systems also so you need to be alert and remove Java:Agent-CWF from the computer as early as possible.
Steps to Remove Java:Agent-CWF
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Java:Agent-CWF
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Java:Agent-CWF
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Java:Agent-CWF and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Java:Agent-CWF
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Java:Agent-CWF and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Java:Agent-CWF. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Java:Agent-CWF related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Java:Agent-CWF, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Java:Agent-CWF Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Java:Agent-CWF Running Processes.
- Right Click on Java:Agent-CWF and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Java:Agent-CWF Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Java:Agent-CWF and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Java:Agent-CWF Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Java:Agent-CWF, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!