The TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A is a dangerous infection for your computer that has the capability to completely damage the system resources. The data stored in the drive is also not safe when this trojan is active. It must be your careless browsing nature that has invited the trojan in the system through unsecured downloading or file transfer from infected drive. If your system is not protected well the trojan will not easily detected and it will to the roots of the system file. Then it starts modifying the other files which changes the permissions for several procedures and functions. So now you computer will become open to several types of threat that can now enter in the system without any action taken by you. The TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A can automatically download malware programs that will get activate and exploit other resources to retrieve secret information about the user and which can be misused later.
The TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A is infamous for creating a backdoor in the system that are secret passage through which data can be transferred without the knowledge of the user. Not only the data can go in and out but other users known as hackers can get in the system and control it remotely. They can initiate different applications and use them on your behalf, like they can access your account by knowing the password you were using on the system and can perform malicious activity. The trojan can be passed to other connected systems and make it infected and same process will be repeated in it. There is a danger on the whole network and data that data that is shared all over it. When the network is shut down by the hackers it may cause great loss. You should disconnect the infected pc and try to remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A completely from the system.
Steps to Remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Golomak.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!