Abbreviated information about Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4:
The Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 is programmed to attack online user. As this trojan contain botnet software. Botnet is internet-connected computer network and communicating with other system. It is used many times to send spam mail attachment and in denial-of-service(DoS) attacks. DoS is a security attack in which cyber criminals will temporarily stopped the internet services to you. Means your system resources will unavailable to you to communicate to internet. If you have faced this type of problem, then your system is surely infected with Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4.
Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 will collect your browsing history like login id, password. This trojan is behave like a masquerade which means that it pretend like original user after collecting your browsing history. After take over your login details, it will send spam mail to your contact lists to spread this harmful threat and behave like you. Then you can imagine how harmful it is? Therefore you should be careful about your online activity
How this baneful Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 will sneaks into your PC?
In security world, spam mail attachment become the most powerful way to spread-up harmful threat. You must have seen this messages like “ offer, free coupon, discount on latest brand” and “jobs oriented, interview date oriented, off-campus” messages from unregistered sites. Unregistered sites means sites which you haven't registered to your mail account that means you haven't provide them authority to send you messages. Once you click to these ads, it will redirect you to suspicious and infected webpages and your system will get infected to Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4.
Another way is free software downloading from unauthorized sites. These free software distribution always aim to spread-up harmful threats to user. So it is important that, you don't install any free application in your system from non-official sites. Nevertheless you install any free software in your system, you must check all the terms and condition regarding software installation because these free software will contain additional terms, condition and also additional software. If you don't read the EULA( end user license agreement) condition and agree to all the condition. Then you will face lots of problems like installation of additional application, modification without taking your permission.
Severe problem caused by Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 to your PC:
- Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 will create backdoor to hackers to take over your crucial information for making quick money from it by exposing your crucial information to cyber crime world.This is the most worse point of this trojan virus.
- It will pop-up lots of fake security alert to get the close attention of user's.
- It will install additional malicious program in your system without taking your permission.
- It will alter windows registry, DNS(Domain name service), executable files of your system. It will turn-off firewall of your system so that you can't recognize it.
Steps to Delete Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4 using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.Cryptlock.N!g4.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!