Few minutes back, I found a number of fake security alerts or warning notifications stating that my computer has been infected by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A virus. Suddenly, I have removed its related detected temp files and scan my entire machine thoroughly, but nothings I still receive these threat alerts after restarting the system. This threat is so frustrating that greatly damages my legitimate system files and decrease the system running speed without giving any notice. Thus, please recommend me complete solution to delete Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A permanently.â
Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A is a notorious trojan virus developed by cyber criminals with prime intention to distributes number of harmful infections through over the online sources. Such type of trojan infection is mainly produced by web thugs to attacks victim's different versions of Windows systems such as Win 2000, Win XP. Win Vista, Win 7 or some others. Further, this malevolent trojan threat take chances to infiltrates user's system through several infectious shareware programs, peer to peer file sharing networks, dubious removal devices, clicking intrusive emails with attachments, faulty domains and other malign methods. As soon as Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A is executed successfully, it makes lots of infected things onto the compromised machine without seeking any approval and knowledge. This malicious infection suddenly generates tons of dubious pop-ups and fake warning messages in the system screen. These kinds of intrusive pop-ups keeps frequently popup and redirects your reliable search results to other random domains. Due to these redirection issues, it freezes up your browser screen and creates crashing issues each time.
Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A has been specifically created to violates your sensitive information and sends to cyber culprits for their illegal tasks. As many dangerous threats, this trojan is accidentally hide in the computer and root in your usable files without any approval. Besides this, Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A may create own registry entries and files onto the compromised system. In such situation, when you reboot the system, this harmful threat starts malfunctions user's system. After getting inside your PC, this vicious threat secretly occupies large portion of CPU resources and loads many irrelevant processes in the background. Hence, if you want to protect your system from such destructive attacks and secure your privacy, you should get rid of Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A as quickly as possible.
Steps to Remove Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.JS.FakeBsod.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!