Last night, I saw a virus called Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B on my windows computer. I can't remove this infection of my own and also for some reason, my antivirus program is also capable to throw it our and only quarantine it for me. Internet reports says that it can steal my confidential information and can mess up with my privacy. I am totally horrified and don't know what to do. Many of the application program are behaving quite weirdly and I can't make them normal. Guys, can you please suggest me some removal solution to get rid of this infection immediately. Please help!
Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B is a very harmful trojan threat which causes severe corruption into compromised machine beyond your thinking. It comes into PC in a very sneaky way and harms system up-to 30% till the users notices its presence. It is designed by the hackers to make your PC get operated by bad people. As soon as Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B enters, this trojan threat messes up whole computer and brings chaos into its instructions. It has potential to change default setting of browser homepage, DNS configurations, desktop screen images and more. Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B is quite very destructive threat which corrupt windows registry editor and inserts various infected registries into PC. The infection often carries out malicious code along with it and injects within the boot section of compromised machine. It does not only make installed applications to act weird but also reduces performance speed of the affected computer to the extreme.
Being more specific, Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B messes up with your privacy settings and steals confidential informations, banking credentials, user id, sensitive password, IP address and more. Later, such valuable materials gets delivered to cyber crooks and undoubtedly makes you the victim of identity theft. Apart from this, it opens backdoor of the affected computer and makes invasion of hundreds of other malware threats such as worm, virus, rootkit etc. which eventually makes system completely useless. So, before you meet further nasty impact of Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B, you must terminate this trojan threat quickly upon detection.
Steps to Remove Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan:Win32/Hidebaid.B, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!