I have hp latptop with all amenities but get affected with TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I before two days. I don't known how it happen but its not good. The anti-virus program, firewall, and security related software becomes useless after its attack. What steps I have to take to get rid of related problem completely form Windows PC. Please help me in this regard. For any support thanks in advance.
TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I is really a hazardous threat for Windows PC as it turn PC completely useless by altering different defined setting. It is being noticed by the malware analyst few days before and they placed it under trojan category. This threat is able to put affect on version of Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and other. Its related issues has founded over the globe. Yet now it has targeted thousand of Windows PCs very easily. Author of this threat spread it by the mode of e-mail attachment, hijacked site, removable devices, loose networking , in-text link and other. Once it succeed to sneaks PC instantly goes deep into the PC and makes change in core setting such as registry, system files and other. Continuing with registry it alters, add, and delete entries as per need. With this TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I add files in system to pretend as a legit program.
TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I also turn anti-virus program and firewall disable with the aim perform illegal activity very smoothly. It also makes system security vulnerable by altering related setting. It does with the aim to place more threat in PC to turn it completely useless. In its presence hackers also get ability to access PC remotely to performing illegal activity. This one also help hackers to track system, personal and banking information fore illegal activity. The functioning of installed software also get degrade as it exploit there resource at high level. It seriously annoy any user so, remove TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I without wasting a single moment.
Steps to Remove TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I Running Processes.
- Right Click on TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TrojanDownloader: Win32/Genome.I, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!