My Window machine is accidentally hit or attacked by deceptive trojan virus called Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK. Few days ago, I have installed advance security programs on my PC but when I attempt to detect Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK then I suddenly got a plenty of dubious warning messages. thus, I am not capable to deal with this noxious threat. Such types of annoying alerts keeps coming out on my system screen after scanning the system. I am not a computer expert, so please give me best and perfect removal instructions to get rid of Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK from my computer.
Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK is a suspicious trojan threat which may execute number of threatening issues to infects your various versions of machines. This trojan infection may be propagate along with plenty of irrelevant software update alerts with solely intention to urge you to download unfamiliar applications. However, this vicious trojan may allow backdoor sideway to delivers its malicious payloads on the system and begins its horrible actions. Apart from this, Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK may permit to cyber schemers to remotely access your system's configuration, default system files or other legitimate data. Sometimes, it may used as an additional gateway which helps notorious authors to injects more and more dangerous bugs onto the targeted machine. In worst consequences, Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK is generally intrude into your system through lots of junk mails, shareware components, unsolicited pop-up links,
When Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK runs in the background then it makes several unpleasant modifications on your start up sections and generates lots of unreliable processes within the task managers. Now, you will notice that your trustworthy start up page, home page, search engine or other settings of web browsers gets accidentally modified. Meanwhile, Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK is extremely vicious trojan threat that may take control the default settings of search provider, DNS, host files and home page of different major browsers without letting you know. Once this trojan is penetrated then you may be constantly facing browser hijacking issues whenever you are browsing the internet. In such situation, your several sensitive information such as IP address, email details, passwords, cookies, search terms, credit card numbers or other crucial data could be stolen by cyber criminals. Hence, you should take complete guide to eliminate Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK from your PC quickly.
Steps to Remove Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK Running Processes.
- Right Click on Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Backdoor.ExtenBro.AK, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!