Are you getting frustrating and crazy pop-ups from PackageTracking Toolbar ? Does your reliable search pages gets filled with PackageTracking Toolbar infection ? Do you want to eliminate these intrusive pop-up adverts without making any changes ? Do you search simple and easy methods to removing this ad-supported program ? If your question is yes, do not be worry and must follow these step-by-step instructions that helps to uninstall PackageTracking Toolbar completely.
PackageTracking Toolbar is considered as a vicious potentially unwanted program which is specifically created to shows several futile advertisements within your all browsers and drives fake traffics to make more benefits for suspicious authors. Sometimes, it seems like a reliable and handy add-on or extension that claims to enhance your web browsing experiences while you are visiting to e-Commerce websites. But it is just opposite because PackageTracking Toolbar is silently inside your machine via lots of shareware applications, irrelevant pop-ups and typically brings plenty of nettlesome troubles. To be more specific, this advertised platform modifies your default system browser settings, so that your entire functions of browsers gets hijacked.
In many cases, this ad-supported infection can silently inside your machine without any permission when you download and install various free programs, click on vicious links and other means. As long as PackageTracking Toolbar is installed, it starts take over the settings of reliable home page and search provider of Chrome, Mozilla firefox or other browsers. Not only this, it may suddenly hit to registry entry and start up settings without giving any information.
Moreover, when you launch your browser the it will bombard you with plenty of fake banner ads, interstitial ads, suspicious commercial pop-ups, in text links and other advertising materials. According to some cases, PackageTracking Toolbar program utilizes unreliable cookies to creates several inevitable adverts and sponsored links to make more attentions. Whenever you access certain web pages then it automatically popping up on your system screen every time. In addition, it promotes lots of third party products or services appears with irrelevant discount offers to urges victims to click on its associated ads to generate pay-per click revenue for cyber criminals. So, to stop such irritating pop-ups, it is recommended to follow detailed removal steps to uninstall PackageTracking Toolbar quickly.
How to Uninstall PackageTracking Toolbar from Compromised System
Video – Remove PackageTracking Toolbar 24×7 Help (Removal Guide)
Step:1 First of all, Reboot your PC in Safe Mode to make it safe from PackageTracking Toolbar
(this Guide illustrates how to restart Windows in Safe Mode in all versions.)
Step:2 Now you need to View all Hidden Files and Folders that exist on different drives
- Press Start Key + R together and Type appwiz.cpl
- Now Press on OK
- This will Open the Control Panel. Now look for PackageTracking Toolbar or any other Suspicious program
- once found, Uninstall PackageTracking Toolbar ASAP
- To Go to Startup Area, Click on Start Key + R
- Type msconfig in the search area and click on Enter. A window will pop-out
- In the Startup area, look for any suspicious PackageTracking Toolbar entries or that are from Unknown Manufacturers
- (This is an important step and users are advised to monitor all items carefully over here before proceeding further.)
- Click on Start Key + R in Combination. Copy and Paste to Open hosts File
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts
- Soon, you will get a list of suspicious IP’s in the bottom of the screen
- this is quite helpful in knowing if your browser has been hacked
Open IE and Click on Tools. Now Select Manage add-ons
In the pane, under Toolbars and Extensions, Choose the PackageTracking Toolbar extensions which is to be deleted
- Now Click on Remove or Disable Option.
- Press Tool button and Select Internet Option
- This will lead you to the Tab, now Select Privacy Tab, Turn on Pop-up blocker by clicking on it.
- Google Chrome is to be Opened
- Now Click on menu present at the top right corner
- Choose Tools >> Extensions
- Select PackageTracking Toolbar related Extensions and now Click on Trash icon to remove PackageTracking Toolbar
- Under Advanced Settings Option, Enable Do not allow any Site to Show pop-ups. Click on Ok to apply it.
- Select and Open Mozilla FF, Select PackageTracking Toolbar or other Add-ons by clicking on Menu button
- In the Add-ons Manager, Select the extension related to PackageTracking Toolbar.
- Now Click on Remove to delete PackageTracking Toolbar permanently
- Also Select and Check mark “Block Pop-up Windows” under po-ups in the Content Tab
- First of all Open MS Edge and Click on “More actions(…)” link
- Now Select and Click on Settings In Menu under “More Actions”
- Under Settings, screen click on View Advanced Settings button
- In Advanced Settings, turn on Block pop-ups by toggling button to ON
Following the above Manual Steps will be effective in blocking PackageTracking Toolbar. However, if you are unable to accomplish these steps, click the button given below to scan your PC
Don’t forget to given your feedback or submit any question if you have any doubt regarding PackageTracking Toolbar or its removal process