Few days back, my antivirus or other security applications detects plenty of irrelevant warning messages on my computer screen. I have found that such annoying warning messages saying that my entire machine is suddenly affected by JS:clickjack-DM virus. I think my several important files or some regular applications gets messed up randomly. Due to presence of JS:clickjack-DM, I keep receiving blue screen messages(BSOD) every time while I turn on my system to perform any task. Anyone tell me how can I eliminate JS:clickjack-DM and make secure my machine as before ?
Brief Details About JS:clickjack-DM
In such matter, JS:clickjack-DM may lock up your various versions of net browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome or some others. Some minutes later, you will face various blue screen messages or other bogus pop-up alerts when you attempt to open up your browser to initiate online activities. You should not try to click on such related pop-up alerts powered by JS:clickjack-DM because these pop-up may be pop-up on your system screen immediately and force you to on some unreliable pop-up links. This trojan is capable to deploy dubious backdoor side to induce tons of high level threats like spyware, malware, rootkits, redirect infection and many others. What's more, it may largely degrade down your system running speed. Therefore, if you encounters such bothersome symptoms and prevent your system from this stubborn threat, you should take an efficient removal steps to get rid of JS:clickjack-DM as early as possible.
Steps to Remove JS:clickjack-DM
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate JS:clickjack-DM
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by JS:clickjack-DM
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by JS:clickjack-DM and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by JS:clickjack-DM
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by JS:clickjack-DM and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to JS:clickjack-DM. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the JS:clickjack-DM related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by JS:clickjack-DM, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate JS:clickjack-DM Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the JS:clickjack-DM Running Processes.
- Right Click on JS:clickjack-DM and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove JS:clickjack-DM Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by JS:clickjack-DM and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete JS:clickjack-DM Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove JS:clickjack-DM, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!