Does anyone have idea about the removal process of Exploit:HTML/Pangimop? I am completely annoyed with its presence which performs malignant activities in the system. It takes extremely long time in the booting process of the system and processing speed of basic functions is degrading gradually. Even I am unable to view my stored files or documents due to corruption. I tried to delete Exploit:HTML/Pangimop with my antivirus but failed. Will you please help me?
Exploit:HTML/Pangimop is regarded as Trojan infection which can lure in Windows based PC and tries to exploit its vulnerabilities. Once the threat gets installed, you will detect abnormal behavior and the running speed of all the basic functions including Internet connection will become extremely sluggish. Exploit:HTML/Pangimop comes with bundles of malignant codes or payloads which it drops at various location of the system You will also find modification in the registry entries which helps the threat to execute automatically. It is also responsible for damaging the files or documents which were stored in the system. You may also detect several unknown files, icons, shortcuts and folders at different location of the system. Thus, do not allow Exploit:HTML/Pangimop to stay for long time in the system.
The ill-effects of Exploit:HTML/Pangimop can disable the working of various installed softwares, PC tools, security programs etc. When you will try to install new application, it may generate the message of low disk space. Whats more, it posses harmful impacts on the personal identity of the users and carries ability to steal all the sensitive data which you type while making online transactions. It is also possible that it will allow the third party hackers to access your personal files by opening a backdoor in the system. Long time presence of trojan can effect your personal identity and leads the PC to permanent freezing situations. Therefore, it is advised to the users to remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop without wasting a single moment.
Steps to Remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Exploit:HTML/Pangimop
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Exploit:HTML/Pangimop. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Exploit:HTML/Pangimop related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Exploit:HTML/Pangimop Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Exploit:HTML/Pangimop Running Processes.
- Right Click on Exploit:HTML/Pangimop and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Exploit:HTML/Pangimop Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!