|Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 are Email-Worm.Win32.Joleee.eja, Win32.BHO.hxm, PWSteal.Tibia.BU, Backdoor.Win32.Bredolab.amm, Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A, Malat, TR/Small.FI, Mal/EncPk-OJ, PWS:Win32/Simda.AF, Trojan.Ransom.PARPE, Qhost.G, Trojan.Pazzky.A, Trojan.RedirRdll2.Gen, Trojan.Smoaler|
|Related spyware Adware Spyware Be Gone, Rootkit.Agent, Malware.Slackor, Spyware.Ntsvc, Spyware.Zbot.out, Trojan.Win32.Refroso.yha, ShopAtHome.B, SafePCTool, SpyDefender Pro, EScorcher, Rogue.Pestbot, SunshineSpy, ProtejasuDrive, Stealth Website Logger|
|Windows Error caused by Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 are – 0x8024CFFF WU_E_DRV_UNEXPECTED A driver error not covered by another WU_E_DRV_* code. , 0x1000008E, 0x000000F3, Error 0x80070652, Error 0x80246017, 0x00000057, 0x8024400D WU_E_PT_SOAP_CLIENT Same as SOAP_E_CLIENT – SOAP client found the message was malformed; fix before resending., 0x00000104, Error 0x800F0922|
|Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 infects these windows .dll files eappgnui.dll, infoadmn.dll, wmvdmod.dll, WsmWmiPl.dll, commdlg.dll, h323msp.dll, msports.dll, LocationApi.dll, msctfp.dll, sbscmp10.dll, msuni11.dll, mqutil.dll, ws2_32.dll|
Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them OSXmoontool 0.2 , Krypton 3.1.2 , Ratiocinator 2.2.0 , Joboshare VOB to Apple TV Converter , BonkTown 2.7 , Color Picker 1.3.2 , MacLacquer 1.0 , Remote Buddy 1.26.2 , 12C Platinum ALG/RPN Calculator 2.1 , Avatars 1.2 , Teleport 56K K56flex Modem Scripts , Barrack 1.0.4
Remove Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 Quickly From Computer
I was surfing online and my computer was working slowly. I found the Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 in the PC and it was unexpectedly disturbing me. I was seeing some error and other threats also. I am unable to delete it from my computer after using the antivirus. Can someone help me?
Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 is a Trojan virus. It is able to hide deeply itself into your computer. You can feel unable to delete it permanently because it come back into the system again and again after deleting it. It is very unpredictable and hidden in the HTML, exe or doc file format. This trojan virus is also capable to disable the antivirus and firewall security into the system.
How Does Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 Enters Into The Computer?
The invasion of this Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 is possible due to:
- Spam email Junk mail attachments Suspicious link Peer to peer network file transfer Shareware Freeware Clicking on unknown link Visiting the low quality website
- The techniques used for the malevolent activities and hackers mostly used this types methods for injecting their created virus. If you are downloading the free software, there may be hidden code which get active and spreads into your system. If you will open the spam attachments, it can also contains the malign code which generated after the invasion of the Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1.
What Are The Bad Impacts Of Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1?
Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 is very annoying and irritating. It corrupts the files and when you try to delete it. It come back again and again. It works for hackers by connecting the remote server and create a chance to spy your all online activities by the cyber criminals. They also connect to your PC and starts to watch every activities in your computer. They also feel convenient to steal the important information and collect lots of money. The other problems are also occurred by the Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 such as:
- A sudden modification arrives into your default system settings without your permission
- It mislead to the phishing websites and create to scam users. It also produces numerous ads and make the browser out of control. It causes system death and crash. It helps the cyber criminals to enter into the system remotely. It makes your PC slow and sluggish.
- These are some annoying activities which you can’t tolerate. So, it is much better to remove Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 quickly from your computer. And if you are facing trouble to delete it, you can follow the guideline here.
Steps to Delete Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1 using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Backdoor.Ohlotus!g1.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!