|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected MarioLocker Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|MarioLocker Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|AVware||8.601301||Variant of Win64/Trojan.MarioLocker Ransomware.A|
|Web Security Guard||8.5.844||Qtvglped Toolbar, FindFM Toolbar|
|Suggestion: Uninstall MarioLocker Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
MarioLocker Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Tommy and the Magical Words 1.0 , RWThemeMiner 2.6.9 , Tune Buddy 1.81 , GameTap Player 188.8.131.523 , Citi Mobile (sm) 2.0.3 , Tekadence Magik X 1.0 , Mikey 1.5 , Factzilla Pro 1.0 , Simidude , GrabIt 4.9
Complete Information About MarioLocker Ransomware
MarioLocker Ransomware is related to a Ransomware family but it is entirely unique in its nature of attack it carries out in the wild. Researchers have identified it as stand alone malware recently. It was detected by a twitter user as a Trojan sample who incidentally named it. However it is more lethal in its mechanism as it has been designed to target web servers, remote desktop connection as well as Business networks. This is the reason why it should never be taken lightly. Imagine what will happen if your all database will be ransacked by MarioLocker Ransomware and you could hardly do anything other than paying out ransom to the petty hackers for accessing your own data at any point of instance. What more it is capable to target and encipher large database files including audio as well as video and image files.
Strategy Used By MarioLocker Ransomware
Once these files are enciphered, hackers go on for demanding large amount for the files held hostage and seek payment amounting to few US dollars from victims. Ultimately victims do not have much option other than meeting the demand of hackers if their files are important for them and want to have their data restored at any cost. MarioLocker Ransomware is one such nasty malware that enciphers files by adding an extension to the hostage files of the compromised PC. What more it even drop ransom note which are dropped as an executable file with bearing instructions to pay the ransom inorder to restore the data. The ransom note can be loaded on all the web browsers.
What To Do After MarioLocker Ransomware Attacks PC
However it is advised not to proceed for the ransom payment to the hackers of MarioLocker Ransomware. Instead users whose PC has been compromised with this malware should opt to remove MarioLocker Ransomware virus as instructed in the working guide given below. We have illustrated both manual as well as automatic method to counter this threat. Once the PC has been get rid of from MarioLocker Ransomware malware, they should opt to restore data using backup or employing data recovery tool.
How To Remove MarioLocker Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all MarioLocker Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out MarioLocker Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the MarioLocker Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.