My Weather Live may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Neat Video for After Effects 3.6.0 , MPEG2 Works 5 Advanced , Snapseed 1.2.1 , Euphoria 10.3 , Ultima 4+5+6 1.0 , p300 LAN/VPN file sharing 1027 , Folia 1.0.1 , ShrinkWrap 3.5.1 , Azada 2.0 , MiPetz 1.0.7 , Mushroom 1.3
|Displayed publisher: My Weather Live|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\My Weather Live|
|Program executable: My Weather Live.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\My Weather Live\My Weather Live.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) My Weather Live.dll|
|Trojan.Win32.My Weather Live.BA by Comodo|
|Variant of Win64/Trojan.My Weather Live.C by ZDB Zeus|
|Search.fastaddressbar.com by StopBadware|
|Uninstall My Weather Live Now!|
Brief Details On My Weather Live
My Weather Live website is marked as an untrusted, and PC users should avoid loading contents from this site. This domain is related to the browser hijacker family that may alter the behavior of your Internet browsers and load messages from the website automatically. This web page is reported to host the phishing or spam messages and misleading information.
Additionally, the PC users report appearance of My Weather Live pop-up messages are on system screen. We advise the system users to be cautious when the these pop-ups occupy the web browser surface and avoid downloading the programs and software provided on this domain. The page is registered to malicious IP address, and evidence suggests that the computer users may be invited to install few bogus updates to Java, Adobe Flash, and other third-party applications. Web filters alert that the it may fall victim to the cyber hackers if the instructions on the website are followed. The system users can resolve issues that involve on the My Weather Live phishing website by using a trusted anti-malware suite.
How My Weather Live Gets Inside Your PC?
- Updating existing programs, software or applications from redirected links.
- Opening the junk email attachments arrived from untrusted or unverified person or sources.
- Playing online games and visiting suspicious or hacked websites like pornographic.
- Downloading freeware or shareware programs and drive-by-downloads from unknown sources.
- Insert infected external media devices and downloading pirated or fake anti-virus software.
Manual Steps to Remove My Weather Live From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove My Weather Live related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete My Weather Live completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean My Weather Live related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall My Weather Live and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With My Weather Live
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the My Weather Live related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove My Weather Live related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove My Weather Live related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove My Weather Live related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of My Weather Live from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.