|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.4.4823||General|
|Endgame||4.3.427251||[email protected] Virus.AA|
|Ad-Aware||1.437804||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them mMedia 1.2 , mFlare 1.5.4 , MacBooster 2.1.0 , Roadworks 1.1.2 , NutDatViewer X13 1.1 , ejabberd 14.12 , Meetings 1.4.13 , Link2GPS 2.0.2 , Lake District Landscapes Screen Saver 1.0 , Bigasoft M4A Converter , DeeBeeX 1.1 , TechTool Protogo 4.0.3 , Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus 3.3 , Enolsoft MagicUnarchiver , Filter Designer 1.4.1 , IPNetTuner 1.5.1 , AutoAnswer 1.3 , SkyChart III 3.6.3
Introduction To [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a file Cryptor Trojan which has infected many PCs till now. It was reported recently and is categorized as a low-tier threat. It runs in a temp folder and provides inaccessibility to your system. It locks your all files and you will need decryption key to unlock the files.
[email protected] Virus encrypts the files by the AES and RSA cipher and add the extension at the end of the file name. It uses as the suffix to change the file names. The files which get encrypted are as images, documents, audio, video, spreadsheet, power point etc. The file formats which get encrypted are as jpg, jpeg, xls, mp3, doc etc. If you will go to open your files, you will get a nasty message and your computer will get totally inaccessible in this condition.
What Are The Difficult Scenario From [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is very harmful because it not only locks your files but also demand the ransom charges to unlock your files. The hackers demand the ransom amount by giving the warning message via ransom note. The ransom note get droped on the desktop. The hackers also give email ID to contact them. They give the deadline of few days to pay the money. They also warn you that if you will not pay the amount, your all files will get deleted by them permanently. You will off course become a victim and give money to them to take decryption key. But this will be a major mistake because they will not give you any decryption key and never will never open your files. So, it is much better that you should not pay them. Create a back up file in external hard drive and use the data recovery software to restore your data. If you want to remove [email protected] Virus quickly from your computer, you can easily follow the instruction here.
A: How To Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.