|Ave Maria Trojan is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Ave Maria Trojan are Trojan.Win32.Pasta.yo, Mendware, Program:Win32/RegistryEasy, Dinoxi.b, Packed.Win32.Krap.ao, Nssfrch Toolbar, Trojan.Agent.jqa, Popo, Trojan horse Agent3.CEOY, Zlob.websoft-a.Cookie, TrojanSpy:MSIL/VB.C, Win32.Generic.494775, Trojan.Keywsec.B, Vundo.b|
|Related spyware EasySprinter, iWon Search Assistant, Trojan – Win32/Qoologic, SystemErrorFixer, PCPandora, Sifr, W32.Randex.gen, Trojan-PSW.Win32.Delf.gci, MicroBillSys, Farsighter, AboutBlankUninstaller, PibToolbar|
|Windows Error caused by Ave Maria Trojan are – 0xf080A CBS_E_REESTABLISH_SESSION session object updated, must recreate session, 0x8024D005 WU_E_SETUP_SOURCE_VERSION_MISMATCH Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the versions specified in the INF do not match the actual source file versions., 0x000000CB, 0xf080D CBS_E_MANIFEST_INVALID_ITEM invalid attribute or element name encountered, 0x8024401F WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR Same as HTTP status 500 – an error internal to the server prevented fulfilling the request., 0x000000FA, 0x8024502D WU_E_PT_SAME_REDIR_ID Windows Update Agent failed to download a redirector cabinet file with a new redirectorId value from the server during the recovery., 0x80240006 WU_E_TOOMANYRANGES The requested number of byte ranges exceeds the maximum number (2^31 – 1)., Error 0x80200056|
|Ave Maria Trojan infects these windows .dll files icaapi.dll, h323msp.dll, onexui.dll, drmmgrtn.dll, winsockhc.dll, LSCSHostPolicy.dll, wshisn.dll, umpnpmgr.dll, localsec.dll, sqldb20.dll, efscore.dll|
Ave Maria Trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them International Snooker HD 1.1 , Package Central 1.7.5 , VLC Remote Interface Widget 0.2 , PDF U 1.3 , 4K Video to MP3 2.1.0 , iClean Updater 6.0.1 , FreeBalalaikaTuner 1.1 , Weight-Watcher 0.9.8 , Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4 , Chinese Queens (68K) 2.1 , Magic Charts 2.6.3 , Manufacturer Banner , Pulp 2.5.3 , Apple MacBook Air SMC Firmware Updater 1.2 , Poff 1.4 , iPod Expander 1.0b , DashMail 0.9.2
Remove Ave Maria Trojan Quickly From Computer
I was surfing online and my computer was working slowly. I found the Ave Maria Trojan in the PC and it was unexpectedly disturbing me. I was seeing some error and other threats also. I am unable to delete it from my computer after using the antivirus. Can someone help me?
Ave Maria Trojan Definition
Ave Maria Trojan is a Trojan virus. It is able to hide deeply itself into your computer. You can feel unable to delete it permanently because it come back into the system again and again after deleting it. It is very unpredictable and hidden in the HTML, exe or doc file format. This trojan virus is also capable to disable the antivirus and firewall security into the system.
How Does Ave Maria Trojan Enters Into The Computer?
The invasion of this Ave Maria Trojan is possible due to:
- Spam email Junk mail attachments Suspicious link Peer to peer network file transfer Shareware Freeware Clicking on unknown link Visiting the low quality website
- The techniques used for the malevolent activities and hackers mostly used this types methods for injecting their created virus. If you are downloading the free software, there may be hidden code which get active and spreads into your system. If you will open the spam attachments, it can also contains the malign code which generated after the invasion of the Ave Maria Trojan.
What Are The Bad Impacts Of Ave Maria Trojan?
Ave Maria Trojan is very annoying and irritating. It corrupts the files and when you try to delete it. It come back again and again. It works for hackers by connecting the remote server and create a chance to spy your all online activities by the cyber criminals. They also connect to your PC and starts to watch every activities in your computer. They also feel convenient to steal the important information and collect lots of money. The other problems are also occurred by the Ave Maria Trojan such as:
- A sudden modification arrives into your default system settings without your permission
- It mislead to the phishing websites and create to scam users. It also produces numerous ads and make the browser out of control. It causes system death and crash. It helps the cyber criminals to enter into the system remotely. It makes your PC slow and sluggish.
- These are some annoying activities which you can’t tolerate. So, it is much better to remove Ave Maria Trojan quickly from your computer. And if you are facing trouble to delete it, you can follow the guideline here.
Steps to Delete Ave Maria Trojan
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Ave Maria Trojan from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Ave Maria Trojan Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Ave Maria Trojan virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Ave Maria Trojan Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Ave Maria Trojan Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Ave Maria Trojan
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Ave Maria Trojan from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Ave Maria Trojan related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Ave Maria Trojan and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Ave Maria Trojan
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Ave Maria Trojan that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Ave Maria Trojan using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Ave Maria Trojan.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!