|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Kingsoft||4.4.229124||[email protected] Virus.CC|
|Avast-Mobile||2.214503||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Virus.C|
|ZeusTracker||3.4.109||Employee Watcher, MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them SmuginProForAperture 1.7.10 , Beertje (Little Bear) 2.7 , Consideo Modeler 6.0 , The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 1.0.1 , Internet Call Manager 220.127.116.11 , OzWidgets 0.1 , OneSync for Salesforce 1.4.1 , Strikeout 1.0.1 , Burger Shop 2.0 , Chat Transcript Manager 1.1.3b1 , LRTimelapse Pro 3.3.1 , WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner , Color Storm 1.0 , Corrispettivi Grande Distribuzione , ClipToIconCM 1.0 , PitchCraft EZ 1.0.0
Information Regarding [email protected] Virus Attack
[email protected] Virus is a malware designed to intimidate users and encrypt their files to obtain a ransom money. The ransomware even has a screen locking feature that allows it to display ransom note immediately after the attack has been carried out on a system. The display carries a message that the targeted system was found to contain pirated files and applications and hence the system was blocked by the [email protected] Virus. However this message is false and has been specifically crafted to alarm users. It states that the affected user need to pay a fine, in order to unblock the encrypted files and restore access. Users should know that the [email protected] Virus uses this scaring strategy to receive ransom from users. It has been observed that same strategy is routinely used by fake crime viruses. The payload of this ransomware can be identified within the system under a password protected file with an archive format. The ransomware has been observed to be widely spreading itself using freeware and spam messages. It has also been identified to be similar to a ransomware family.
[email protected] Virus has been found to be capable of making changes in Windows Registry that allows it to remain within the system for long. It can relaunch itself every time the system boots so that users cannot carry out any other operations within their system. The ransomware has been found to add extension to files of various formats such as images, audio, video, texts, documents, database, archives and backups. The files however are not encrypted but get converted into a portable executables. [email protected] Virus can delete shadow volume copies from windows operating system that makes it difficult to obtain files from backups. The ransom display however informs users that their files have been encrypted and they need to pay an amount of few BTC to restore their files. Still, affected users should not respond to such fake and malicious messages as they can remove the ransomware using the steps shown here.
Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.