My PC has been infected with ransomware and it has locked my all files . I am unable to unlock my files and also the message is giving to pay 0.345 BTC to unlock my file. I saw the .WAITING extension on all the stored files. I am facing trouble to unlock my file. Is someone who can help me?
A short decsription on [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is classified under the ransomware category. It can infiltrate various computer at one time. The hackers created this for gaining the ransom from the users side. They make users as a victim and demand to pay the amount in bitcoin. [email protected] Virus is actually the encrypting virus which lock all your data like music file, office documents, excel , power point, video and etc. It uses the .waiting extension to encrypt your files.
Methods by which [email protected] Virus penetrated into your computer
What are the techniques used by hackers to make you victim?
The hackers are so cruel. They don't think that your information is very important. They encrypt it to demand the ransom. The [email protected] Virus is one of them. It drop the message to pay the ransom on your desktop. It demands 0.345 Bitcoin as a ransom amount to decrypt your files. The hackers warn you by giving the ransom message that you must have to pay the money and give you a deadline for this. If you will not pay the amount your file will be deleted automatically as per their warning. And if you will pay the money you will get cheated by them. They will not give you any decryption key to unlock your file. So, don't pay the amount. This is only the trick to grab money from your side. Use to take data backup for your files. You can also follow the instructions here to remove [email protected] Virus quickly from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.