|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Tongda2000 Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Tongda2000 Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||4.6.804601||Trj.Win32.Tongda2000 Ransomware.AA|
|Avast||2.103443||Variant of Win32/Trojan.Tongda2000 Ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Tongda2000 Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Tongda2000 Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Super Gerball 1.1 , Secret Maryo Chronicles 1.9 , Spelling Alphabet 2.0 , K750iGrabber 1.2 , National Geographic POD 1.1 , Rate-It 1.2.0 , Squish 5.1.1 , EPS Styles for QuarkXPress 7 1.0 , Persona 1.1.1 , Supernova: Challenge of the Universe 1.0 , RadarScope 2.2.3 , Target Practice 1.0 , Kiwi 1.0.1
Know About Tongda2000 Ransomware
Do you know about Tongda2000 Ransomware? Is your PC infected with this virus? Tongda2000 Ransomware is a Crypto Virus which was recently reported. It has infected numerous PCs till now. It has been informed at the time of writing that it was under development. It act as a file encoder. It makes your computer inaccessible and you will become victim because it is very hazardous for your PC. This article is based on the details about Tongda2000 Ransomware. You can get the knowledge and solutions here about this ransomware.
Tongda2000 Ransomware basically lock your all files and you will need decryption code to open it. The hackers put a nasty message on your desktop and demand ransom. It is very harmful for your computer and they force you to get the decryption code to unlock your file after paying the amount.
How Will You Say That Tongda2000 Ransomware Invade Your PC
Tongda2000 Ransomware invades your PC via different methods like spoofed emails, unpatched software, social media, downloading software from low quality websites, peer to peer network file sharing, clicking on unknown links etc.
What Are The Process By Which Your Files Get Encrypted By Tongda2000 Ransomware
Tongda2000 Ransomware encrypts your files by using the ciphers and extension. The extension is used as the suffix at the end of each file name. Your file name get changed and due to this process the files become lock. The file which get encrypted are archives, documents, images, audios, videos, back up etc. The file format which get changed due the extension are as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt, mp3, etc.
What Are The Hazardous Environment That You May Face From Tongda2000 Ransomware
Tongda2000 Ransomware is very harmful and it scare you after locking your all files. When you will go to open those files, you will get a ransom note on your desktop. This ransom note contains nasty message. You will need to decrypt your files and so, hackers put this ransom note with the demand of fee to unlock your files. They demand few Bitcoin as a ransom.
The hackers also give you some time to pay this amount. They warn you that if you will fail to pay this amount your all files get deleted permanently. If you will really pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. It is better to use data recovery software to restore your data because they are not going to give you any decryption code by which you can unlock your file. You can also follow the instruction here to remove Tongda2000 Ransomware completely from your computer.
A: How To Remove Tongda2000 Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill Tongda2000 Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the Tongda2000 Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall Tongda2000 Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Tongda2000 Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore Tongda2000 Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing Tongda2000 Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing Tongda2000 Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by Tongda2000 Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.