|Trojan.Doc.Agent.C is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C are Troj/Zbot-DSP, Trojan.Ransom.gen!E, Tune Trojan, Trojan.Chaspin.A, Hangping.A, Trojan.Lukicsel, VirTool:MSIL/Obfuscator.N, Ruland, Trojan.Win32.Cosmu.ist|
|Related spyware YourPrivacyGuard, NetRadar, Surfcomp, DssAgent/Brodcast, NetZip, Adware.RelatedLinks, Trojan.Kardphisher, NetPumper, RaxSearch|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C are – 0x8024001B WU_E_SELFUPDATE_IN_PROGRESS The operation could not be performed because the Windows Update Agent is self-updating., Error 0x800F0923, 0x000000EB, 0x80244033 WU_E_PT_ECP_FAILURE_TO_EXTRACT_DIGEST The file digest could not be extracted from an external cab file., 0x80244026 WU_E_PT_REGISTRATION_NOT_SUPPORTED Operation failed because Windows Update Agent does not support registration with a non-WSUS server., 0xf0801 CBS_S_BUSY operation is still in progress, 0x000000D9, 0x8024200A WU_E_UH_CANREQUIREINPUT A request to the handler to install an update could not be completed because the update requires user input., 0x80240040 WU_E_NO_SERVER_CORE_SUPPORT WUA API method does not run on Server Core installation.|
|Trojan.Doc.Agent.C infects these windows .dll files TransmogProvider.dll, sxssrv.dll, MediaCenterWebLauncherRes.dll, System.Web.ni.dll, sensrsvc.dll, rapi.dll, ubpm.dll, laprxy.dll, PresentationFramework.ni.dll, ipxrtmgr.dll, sisbkup.dll|
Trojan.Doc.Agent.C may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Font Insight X 1.0 , Library Monkey 4.2.2 , WDB Viewer Pro 1.3 , Poster 1.4.2 , Paint Me A Song 1.2 , A2 Flash php Photo-Gallery Editor 1.0 , RADMovieTimes 1.6 , 4Videosoft iPhone 4S Ringtone Maker , Snow Jam for Slope Rider 1.0 , Accordion 1.7.5 , Media Center Safari Extension 2.2 , Adobe Euro Postscript Fonts , iTMS Stats 2.0 , FastTasks 2 1.65
Get Easy Instructions To Delete Trojan.Doc.Agent.C
Trojan.Doc.Agent.C is regarded as worst trojan virus. This malware has the ability to spy on user and their system using a microphone and camera of the PC. According to reports, it is a virus which is deployed by nation-state backed perpetrators in order to infect large number of computers. Being detected as malware, it can collect data and track user activities. This threat is designed as helping tool for cyber criminals targeting number of computers across the global world. Since its development, it has infected only few system.
The attack of Trojan.Doc.Agent.C is so severe that it led malware analysts to believe that it was planned and and organized to spy on those targeted PC for a long period of time. It is designed to function together and gather as much information as possible about the targeted system.
Trojan.Doc.Agent.C installs several malicious modules and components on the targeted system which functions as spyware and by which cyber spooks can spy the entire functioning of the compromised system. Here, virus is launched in two ways. The first way is to hijack a DLL file during Windows startup. And the second one is to export a function. These two methods are used by this spyware to continue its existence into the system. Apart form these methods, it contains backdoor. It further communicates with C&C server to use portable executable files of different web browsers and to use locally configured proxies.
Being a nasty malware, it downloads various executable files on the system that are malicious and executed to infect the entire system. Trojan.Doc.Agent.C allows remote hackers to gain full control over the targeted PC and slowly conducts malignant activities. The firewall and other security tools cannot detect its presence or stop it from invading your system because these security measures have already been blocked before its penetration. Thus, Trojan.Doc.Agent.C must be removed immediately else it will continue to spy on your system and you.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Doc.Agent.C
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Doc.Agent.C
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Doc.Agent.C. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Doc.Agent.C related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Doc.Agent.C Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Doc.Agent.C Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Doc.Agent.C and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Doc.Agent.C Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Doc.Agent.C and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Doc.Agent.C Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Doc.Agent.C, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!